Chapter 15; goodbye

Johnny's POV:

I turn her around and I'm shocked. I gasp and cover my mouth. Tears trickle down my cheeks and I can't breath.

"I'm here."

"You missed me and I'm here. What do you want" she says throwing her hands up annoyed.

I stood there in shock. Her face had cuts and and a bruise on her forehead and she had a cut on her lip.

"Oh." Was all that could escape from my mouth.

"I knew this was a mistake" she says turning around and walking away.

"Wait" I say running to her and grabbing her wrist.

"Johnny I don't want to b-" she argues but I cut her off.

I smash my lips onto hers and hold her cheek.

After a couple of seconds she pulls away and looks down. "I can't do this" she says crying and running away.

"Kenzie please" I say running after her. Again I messed up. I mess everything up I just want her back.

I run around trying to find her but I can't. I turn a corner and see her crouched up by a rock.

I approach her slowly and crouch down to her. "Kenzie."

"What" she says sniffling and wiping her nose.

"Why did you kiss me?" She says tearing up.

I start to panic. What do I say. Should I just tell her. My heart beats a million times fast.

"I-I Still like you" I say looking down knowing she doesn't love me back.

"I know your lying Johnny. I come back to see you and you play a joke on me?" She says rising her head.

"I'm not lying!!" I say raising my voice. "I know you left on bad terms with me but that's because I care about you and I couldn't tell you the truth. Kenzie your my best friend and losing you was my biggest mistake.." I start as my eyes water.

"John you don't have t-" she says stopping me.

"No, I'm serious. I lied to you because I STILL LOVE YOU" her mouth drops.

"I didn't want you to find out about me and Nadia because I didn't want you to get hurt, Kenzie I waited for you, I waited for US. But when I saw you again I couldn't tell you. I couldn't break your heart. I couldn't ruin my chances but I guess I did" I say know in complete tears.

She pulls me into a hug. She buries her head into my neck and sobs "I missed you so much" she says sniffling.

"I missed you way more" I say inhaling her perfume.

I pull away but she tightens her grip "Im sorry" she mumbles into my neck.

I gently smile and hug her tighter.

"So you'll come back" I say as we pull away.

"I don't know.." she says rubbing her arm.

"You have to, nothings to the same without you." I say putting my hand on her cheek.

She smiles and touches my hand. "What about Nadia. I can't compete with her Johnny" she says touching her scrape.

"Did Nadia do that to you?" I ask touching it gently

"If I tell you don't get upset with me, okay?" My stomach drops.

"I won't" I say sitting down next to her.

"I did it. Myself" she looks down

"What Mackenzie Ziegler!" I say joking.

"Johnny" she says laughing and pushes me.

"I'm kidding but why?" I say concerned.

"You."

What did Kenzie mean by saying Johnny was the reason she cut herself...?

Find out in the next chapter!!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 11k READS THATS AMAZING!!

Make sure to comment below if you want more and vote on this chapter

ALSO COMMENT BELOW A BLUE EMOJI IF YOU WANT ME TO POST ANOTHER JENZIE FANFIC ON HERE! 💙🐳💎