Chapter 20; Mixed up texts

Kenzie's POV:

I'm in my hotel room getting ready for bed. The time difference was different so it was already night out. I drop onto my bed and sigh.

"Everything alright kenz..?" Maddie says sitting down next to me on the end of the bed. I drop my head down "not really." I say and lean back onto the bed laying down. I tired to sound as if I didn't want to talk about it. Hopefully she got that.

"I'm here if you want to talk about it" she says patting my thigh and getting up. She walks into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I let out a moan and toss the pillow over my head. What do I do!!? The person I want to be here with me doesn't even love me? Uses me as some toy but I miss him so much but also I hate him.

I turn over and hop up to my pillow and tug myself into my warm fluffy sheets. As I pull them over a knock on my door appears.

I sigh and roll over getting up to the door. I twist on the handle and pull it open to see a smiling brown haired boy standing in front of me.

"Hey I just go off the phone with johnny.." he says and my heart stops. Why did Johnny call him and why is he telling me this.. "uh.. okay and...?" I say taking a swallow.

"Well I couldn't answer much of it because he said it very fast and upset.. pretty much he told me that he wants you to never talk to him again and if you try texting ke calling him it won't work cause he blocked you.." Hayden says very stern and serious.

My eyes widen and my heart stops. Why would he say that. I never knew he hated me that much and if he feels that way I want nothing to do with him.

"Thanks Hayden. I have to get to bed." I say gently closing the door on him. How could he say something like that.

"Was that Johnny?" Maddie says coming out of the bathroom. I pull the sheets down "no why?" I say jumping into my bed. "He told me earlier to tell you that he's coming down here for your show." She says smiling as she packs her clothes away.

I put a puzzled look on my face and turn my phone on. "What why?" I open up my messaging and see Johnny and i's convo. I sigh and delete it. "Uh he said he misses you and he wants to get back with you." She says coming over to me and my stomach drops.

What is going on? Someone is lying...?

I kind of believe Hayden. Johnny never talks to Maddie and I think she's lying. Maddie is probably just trying to make me feel better. "Well you can tell him I don't care. He can take that plane back to L.A" I say semi-confident. I really wanted to see him but he told me not to talk to him. Maybe I should cancel this show.

It seems everyone just wants me to leave them alone and if I need to let people have their peace without me than maybe I should let them.

I turn over and lay there with my eyes open. A single tear falls down my cheek and I close my eyes letting the water drop down my cheeks onto my bed. I hope he knows what he's done to me. Lied. Than apologized, than left me, didn't say goodbye, told me to stay away from him and blocked me.

I think I'm just going to end it know.

---------------------------------------------------

Who do you think is lying.....?

Sorry for not posting in forever I've had dance like everyday so I'm back for now!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW ANY GREEN EMOJI IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!
🥑🐸🌵

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC ON MY ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!

:)