Chapter 16; Together

Kenzie's POV:

"You." I say looking at him.

I got lost in his deep green eyes. The way the little hints of yellow sparkle when the sun hits.

"W-what do you mean?" He says confused.

"I couldn't stand being without you. I couldn't stand to think I'm not good enough for you. Johnny I still like you." I say looking into his eyes.

His mouth drops.

"Kenzie don't say that. Your perfect in my eyes." He says coming closer to me.

Johnny

"No I'm not. I'm not good enough for anyone. That's why I shouldn't be here" she says tearing up again.

"Stop. Kenzie I can't live without you. No one can. Your mom, Maddie, Lauren, my mom, dad, and ME....." I say getting quiet on the word 'me'

"Sure you can. You already did it." She says standing up and walking to this tunnel.

I run after her. I grab her wrist and pull her back and push my lips onto hers. I gently hold her against the wall of the tunnel. I put my hand on the wall above her and my other hand around the back of her neck.

She puts her hand around the back of my neck and kisses me back but stops.

"Johnny your dating na-" she says but I cut her off and kiss her harder.

After a couple of minutes I pull away.

"I don't like Nadia." I say standing in front of her.

"Yes you do" she says looking down.

"I'm in love with someone else" I say trying to catch her eyes.

"Who...?" She says softly.

"I'm in love with you." I say grabbing her hand.

"IM IN LOVE WITH MACKENZIE ZIEGLER" I say shouting.

She laughs at me. "Johnny quit it out" I laugh and catch her frowning.

"What's wrong now." I say turning to her.

"We can't be together." She says annoyed and throws up her hands

"Yes we can." I say nervously laughing.

She walks out of the tunnel and I walk next to her following her.

"Your dating someone wether you like her or not." She says stopping as we reach outside of the tunnel.

"What do you mean" I say frowning.

"John. I know what love feels like and I know when you truly love someone. You have someone who really likes you and cares for you. She's dated you for a long time. She's liked you for the longest time and I don't want to ruin that for her. You guys have way to much history and I don't want to get in the middle of that" she says making me tear up.

"What no! Kenzie I want to be with you" I say shaking her hand crying.

"Maybe when the time is right but I have too much going on in my life and so do you, I know you still have feelings for her" She says tearing up still

"Well... I-I still like you" I say stopping her as she walks off.

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for her." She stopping her tears facing me.

"We- uh.. she's my best friend-" I say choking up.

"Tell me. Do you have feelings for her still?" She says crossing her arms.

I stand there in silence. Of course I still like Nadia a little but I also like Kenzie.

"Then its settled" she says shaking her head tearing up again.

"Kenzie wait-" I say holding my hand out.

"Goodbye Johnny Orlando" she says walking off.

Just like that she's gone again. It's all my fault. I do have feelings for Nadia but I realized it's kind of sisterly feelings or best friend feelings. My feelings are different between Nadia and Kenzie.

Kenzie makes me laugh, smile. She makes me see things no one else does. When she left I didn't know who I was anymore. Nadia doesn't make me feel that way. She makes me feel like a brother towards her..

She doesn't see me the way Kenzie does. I don't see her the way I see Kenzie.

I love Kenzie and not Nadia.I put my hands up on the back of my head and let out a deep breath.I'm the stupidest person ever.

Did I loose her forever again...?

Sorry if I did another cliffhanger I don't mean to do them on purpose... 😬

SO COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE AND VOTE DOWN BELOW!!

ALSO A LOT OF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO ANOTHER FANFIC ON HERE SO I WILL BE POSTING IT SOON SO MAKE SURE TO KEEP CHECKING BACK ON HERE 🤔😈