Star Light

It was a normal day. Ein was in his apartment talking to a friend that he hasn't seen since High-school. Then when he hung up his boyfriend Kai walked in.

"How was your first day working at Star Light Wonder Land?" Ein asked getting from his seat.

"It was ok, being a lifeguard at their new water park is harder then it looks," Kai said still at the door.

"Why do you still have the door open?" Ein asked now by Kai.

"Well, you know how I said there was no way we would ever see our High-school friends?" Kai asked with a grin.

"Did Aphmau and Aaron and the others finally get here?" Ein said now garbing his jacket and keys.

"How did you know?" Kai asked.

"Because he is the one who sent Aaron the tickets." A voice behind the door said.

"Who was that?" Ein asked.

"Well, I brought home a guest," Kai said.

Kai opened the door. And standing there was Kawii~Chan. She stood there with a huge smile on her face.

"Are you guys dating?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"Kawii~Chan asked in her fan-girl voice.

Kai and Ein blushed.

"Please don't tell Aphmau, please. I was waiting to tell her at dinner tomorrow." Ein begged.

"What, you guys are coming to dinner tomorrow?" Kawii~Chan asked.

"Well, I have to go and meet Aaron and Aphmau at StarLight Wonder Land, " Ein said leaving the apartment.