Not the Fourth Wall

Kawaii~Chan was still sitting in the kitchen while Aph and Ein went out to give Kai and Kawaii~Chan some more time to continue their conversation. They went out to watch the new Kawaii School Girl Killer movie. It's about a sweet, cute looking school girl who goes around killing people that get to close to her senpai. She manly kills one that has purple hair and big boobs.

Kai returned from his room looking happier than when he left for his phone call.

"Kai~Kun share looks happy. What did June~Chan say to make you look like you eat some of Kawaii~Chan's famous cakes." Kawaii~Chan said looking up from Neko Atsume. (I really love this game and I almost got all the cats including Peaches.)

"I sure am happy. We have been looking for a new place to open up the cafe' again. And for a place for all three of us to move in together. Last year we were going to move on to a nice neighborhood but in August they blow up the street." Kai said not knowing he would've moved on to MyStreet St. with the others.

"I think I know where it was, but let's not talk about it. Ein~Kun came back with Aphmau~Senpai but they went to go watch Kawaii School Girl Killer." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Oh, that sounds nice. Anyways let's go to eat. We still have like four hours before we go out to Olive Garden." Kai said getting his keys and wallet.

"Oh, ok. Where do you want to go eat at." Kawaii~Chan said getting up and putting her phone away.

"I have an idea. Do you trust me on my food choices." Kai said walking to the door were Kawaii~Chan was waiting at.

"I have to I guess. Are you going to surprise me or tell me now Kai~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan said waiting for Kai to lock the door.

"I would tell you now but the author writing this can't think of a clever name to call an all Meif'wa maid cafe'," Kai said. "Guess you will find what in the next chapter. Kai now puts keys in his pocket. Oh, wait that was an action, not a line. I properly should have gone over the script last night."

"NO FOURTH WALL BREAKING KAI!!!!!!!! WE WENT OVER THIS!!!!!"

"Not you to Kawaii~Chan. First my ocs, now them. I need a break from life to work on my YouTube channel."

-------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed my clever way of saying I'm going to take a week break to work on YouTube videos. And please check out my YouTube channel and watch my first video on it. I tried to do something you guys might like. Plus I will be adding more than RP stuff like a survival challenge.

Peace and Love

-Neko_FanFic

Nya~!!!