When in Doubt, Aph it Out

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" Ein said jumping onto Kai.

"As good as you can on the floor in a sleeping back." Kai said half awake pulling Ein into a bearhug.

"So what's the plan for today?" Ein asked nuzzling into Kai.

"Well first, we should cuddle for a bit. Then we need to do some furniture shopping of our bedroom, and our office." Kai said adding cuddling to his to-do list.

"Sounds good, but I can't go out today. I have classes, and some tests today." Ein said.

"Awww, I wanted to spend the day with you." Kai said squeezing Ein.

"You spend everyday with me." Ein said rolling his eyes.

"Who am I supposed to go shopping with? I don't even know where Ikea is." Kai letting go of Ein.

"I don't know, but since I had to use my hotspot last night, I'm going to an internet Cafe'. By the way, we need Wifi." Ein said getting up.

"I will find a way." Kai said getting up and changing into his day clothes.

"I'm sure you will, your brain is something I love about you." Ein said petting Kai's head. "Well I will take the bus so you can have the car today. I'm glad we have our car back, which brought it here again?"

"I did." June said walking into the room.

"Good morning, June" Kai said pulling down his shirt. "Is there something I can help you with."

"I heard you were going shopping today, and I just wanted to know if you can pick some groceries for me, I have a list. I just have to do some other arends to do, and I won't have enough time to pick them up." June said handing Kai a list.

"Sure I can. As long as you have the money." Kai said taking the list.

"Of course I do. Do I look Calac." June said handing Kai the money.

"I HEARD THAT!!!!!" Calac yelled from the basement.

"Well have fun." June said walking out of the room with Ein.

Kai was now alone in the room making an organizer for what he had to do today. "Now who to call." Is what he said when his phone began to ring.

"Hey Aphmau, is there something you need?" Kai said to the person who called.

"Hey and no. I just wanted to see how the move went." Aphmau replied back.

"It went well, oh are you doing anything today?" Kai asked.

"No, is there something you needed?" Aph asked.

"Ya, I need a guid of the city, and a shopping partner." Kai said closing his organizer.

"I can be you partner. Come to my house and we can go, want to take a bus or taxi?" Aphmau said.

"I have a car we can use. I will be over in a bit." Kai said.

"Sounds good, see ya." Aphmau said.

"See ya." Kai said hanging up.

---------

I hope you enjoyed, tell me if you want me to do some chapters in people's perspective. Other than that, I have no new news.

Bye Loves
-MewMew_FanFic