To the Mall

"Welcome to my home." Aphmau said opening the door for Kai.

"Thanks for having me in your home." Kai said walking in.

"So, what's the game plan for today?" Aphmau said sitting on the couch.

"Well it's all in this binder. I hope you don't mind spending most of the day shopping." Kai said sitting next to Aph, placing the binder on the coffee table.

"That sounds like Friday to me!" Aphmau said cheerfully.

"Believe me when I say this. Never take her cloth shopping, unless you want to spend ten days at one store." Aaron said from the kitchen.

"Aaron shut up!!!!!" Aphmau yelled back.

"Thanks for the warning." Kai said to Aaron.

"Don't thank him!" Aphmau yelled while punching Kai in the arm.

Kai tackled Aphmau tickling her. "Aaron, get in here, I've got her pinned and need help tickling her."

Aaron rans in starting to tickle Aphmau's feet. "STOP GUYS!!!!!" Aphmau yelled laughing.

"Ok, ok. I need to get to shopping." Kai said being pushed off by Aph.

"Well, you two have fun, I am going to spend some time with Garroth. Kim got sick, so he has no one to spend mall day with." Aaron said getting off of Aphmau.

"Ok, well, we might run into each other, shall we Kai?" Aph said getting up. "Have fun Aaron." Kai and Aph opened the door leaving.

"Have fun babe." Aaron said from the door.

"To the mall!!!!" Aphmau said pointing towards the city while getting into the mall.

---------

I've been having a busy schedule. And finding time to write and relax has been hard, please forgive me. Also if you have not seen it or knew it happened, there was a Super Blue Blood Moon, that happened the morning of the 31st of January, and I hope some of you guys were able to watch or look at it.

Bye Loves

-MewMew_NueNue