Off to Work

It was now morning and Kai was just waking up to the sight of his boyfriend still asleep. He got up and got dressed for work. Kai then leaned down and kissed Ein's forehead then left. A couple of minutes later Ein just smiled because he was awake the whole time.  

Ein sat up and turned on the TV and on Netflix. He started to watch Pretty Big Liars. It was a drama show that was about four teenage girls who have a stalker who is trying to hurt them. The person went by the name of B.  

He picked up his phone to see if he had any new messages. He usually does but today he didn't. He didn't question it because this sometimes happens. He then started to play a new game on his phone called Unison League (real game, I play it when I watch Netflix or waiting to leave for school. And I kinda see Ein as a noninnocent version of me,) he played this while watching Pretty Big Liars.  

Some time past and it was now noon so he decided to get up and get ready for the day. He turned off Netflix and left his apartment to head off to the hotel that Aph and the others were staying in. He wanted to make sure everyone knew where the Olive Garden they were going to eat at was at.  

--------------

  Thanks for reading. And let's be happy I finally finished that fun-filled day. And sorry for another short chapter I have really been busy for the past couple of weeks. And happy 13th.  

Bye Yall
-MewMew_FanFic