Hidden Hearts, Open Minds

December 1st 2017

"Are you done packing? I want to go check out the new house." Ein said to Kai who was still in the bedroom.

"Just let me pack my laptop real quick, then I'm done." Kai said trying to stuff his clothes into his suitcase.

"Ok. Just think, Christmas is coming up, we're going to Aph's for the holidays, and we're moving all one month. How are we gonna have time to just relax?" Ein said jokingly.

"Easy, we just relax." Kai said walking out with all his stuff. They sold all their furniture except their tvs, June and some other life forms were taking those to the new house.

At the house four people were moving, those were, Kai, Ein, June, and Maybell (Meif'wa from Cafe' Fire).

"Not all of us are Meif'wa, you know." Ein said walking out to the taxi with Kai.

"You're right..." Kai started.

"Thank you." Ein interrupted.

"You didn't let me finish. As I was saying. You're right, we are a pretty great species." Kai said smug like.

"Do you have an off button. If so where is it, I need to press it." Ein said putting his stuff in the trunk of the taxi that had been waiting for them.

"Nope, I will never be off. Because you always turn me on." Kai said leaning over Ein to put is items in the trunk.

"This is why I love you, you're just so charming." Ein said kissing Kai's cheek.

"I'm your Prince Charming." Kai said picking Ein up bridal style. "You ready to finally leave this place."

"As long has your with me, I'm ready for anything." Ein said ducking his head as Kai carried him into the Taxi.

They rode to the airport in silence. And on the plane Kai slept through all of time.

"Wow anyone who can sleep through a baby crying right next to them, with no earplugs or earphones is kinda attractive. Wanna go on a date?" A Meif'wa girl said to Kai when they were getting off the plane.

"Sorry, I'm seeing someone." Kai said in an awkward laugh.

"Well the girl your dating must be really lucky." The girl said disappointed.

"I'm not seeing a girl, I'm seeing a guy." Kai said to her to lift her spirits.

"What. Gross, how did I ever think you were cute. Stay away from me you freak." The girl said disgusted.

"Well that went well." Kai joked to Ein who only saw the end of it.

"Kai can we talk about something?" Ein said hiding his face from passing people.

"Sure, what is it?" Kai said Ein reaching out to him.

"At our new neighborhood, Can we not tell people we're a thing?" Ein said sinking into his winter coat.

"Why would we do that." Kai said putting his arm on Ein's shoulder.

"You saw what happened as soon as she heard you were gay." Ein said looking away from Kai.

"Fine, if it makes you happy. But just remember that no matter who disagrees, I will always love you." Kai said lifting Ein's chin.

"Thanks, Kai. And I love you to." EIn said leaning onto Kai.

-------------------

Hey guys, I'm back ahead of schedule. The reason is that I might be traveling to Mexico for Christmas, and I don't have a good computer to write stories with on break, and I'm not taking my school laptop with me if I do go, for reasons *chough* theft *chough*. Before you judge, I'm going to Mexico to visit family, not to go to a resort. But nothing is set in stone, but just in case, I'm going back to my update once a week schedule, and with the 1st coming up, I will update to times this week, (twice a week once a month), but I don't no what story to update. And my new pride and joy is going to take longer before its' first publish.

Bye Loves~
MewMew_FanFic