To-Do List

"So Kai and Ein are getting the biggest room. I'm getting the room by the bathroom down here. And Calac wants the basement. All agreed." June said.

"Yep." The other three said.

"Then that leaves us the other bedroom upstairs, and the attic." June pointed out.

"We can make that other bedroom into an office. And use the attic for storage." Kai said.

"That's a good idea, Kai." Calac said taking some of her stuff to the bedroom.

"The moving truck with all of our stuff is coming in two days right?" Ein asked.

"Ya, so for the next to days we can do some shopping, and scouting for a new Cafe'." Kai said.

"Well it's getting pretty late, so let's hit the sack." June said leaving to her room.

"Come on let's go to bed." Kai said getting up from the couch June boght the day before.

"You go a head. I'm going to do some class work down here for a bit." Ein said turning on his laptop.

"Ok, love." Kai said kissing Ein's forehead.

Kai left up to the master bedroom and laid out his sleeping bag. He got changed into just his boxers and a light blue t-shirt that he got on his and Ein's first date at the zoo. He laid on his beautiful abs and started to make a to-do list for tomorrow.

1* Call to check the date the moving truck will come in.
2* Go to IKEA for some furniture.
3* Get food.
4* Kiss my prince.

 Then he went to bed. Ein fell asleep down stairs. June was talking to Rylan on her laptop. And Maybell fell asleep watching Netflix. And all was peaceful that night.   

------------------------

I'm back, and am hopefully back to writing, but stories might come out later, because I'm am still working on that story I talk so much about. Will try to come out with a little story that will have a lot to do with the book some time next week. I will also be taking down some stories to do editing on them, but not this one.

Bye Loves~

-MewMew_FanFic