A Cafe' Fire

"Welcome to Mew~Mew Maid Cafe'. It is one of the best in town." Kai said getting strange looks for passing werewolves.  

"Wow, you are such a freak show." Said a Meif'wa girl in a maid outfit. She had wavy green hair with what looked like lemon highlights. She had lime ears and a lemon-lime tail. She had Green eyes with a lemon starburst in them.  

"Hey, Calac," Kai said. Then he turned to Kawaii~Chan. "Kawaii~Chan meet Maybell, Maybell Kawaii~Chan. We call her Calac because she is like a calico with those natural colors in her hair."  

"Anyways if you're done can you leave. We are closed because there was a fire in the kitchen. I'm only here to wait for the police. It was kinda like what happened to your cafe'." Said Maybell. 

"Really? Why are the police coming." Kai said.  

"I don't know the boss lady won't tell me. But I'm scared to find out. And I'm hungry." Maybell said grabbing her stomach.  

"How about we join you and I will order pizza," Kai said. Maybell nodded and all three of them went inside.  

The pizza came (no Reese was not the delivery boy), and they eat watching Netflix. Then the police finally came and what was found scares them. There was gas on the floor like someone planned it. Then in the back by the dumpster, there was an empty gas tank. Kai made a plan that he was going to go back to his cafe' and take a look around.  

Maybell took the bus to her home in the suburbs. Kawaii~Chan left for her hotel to join the others. And Kai left for his apartment. Where he had to deal with a very jealous boyfriend.  

"Where have you been it's almost 10. I have been so worried." Ein said like an overprotective mother.  

"Well, I was at Mew~Mew Cafe' to make Calac less scared because of a fire," Kai said. "You know you're the only one for me."  

"I don't wanna hear it," Ein said looking away from Kai.  

Kai hovered over Ein making Ein look at him. Then Ein said. "So what are you going to do to make it up to me." Kai leaned in and kissed Ein.  

"I have an idea on how I can make it up to," Kai said in a seductive voice.  

"How might that be," Ein said to Kai.  

"Sit down," Kai said pulling down Ein's PJs and boxers.  

Ein sat done Kai started to stroke Ein's member. Ein's member grows to 8 in. and Kai started to lick it.  

Kai put the whole thing in his mouth and started to deepthroat it. Ein began to moan and so close to cumming. Ein started to moan Kai's name.  

With some more licks Ein came in Kai's mouth and all over his face.  

"Feel better now," Kai said to Ein after swallowing as much cum as he could.  

"Ya, I forgive you. Mainly because you never like to deepthroat me." Ein said in a shaky voice.  

"Let's go to the room and watch some Netflix and do some cuddling," Kai said pulling up Ein's pants for him. And changing into his PJs.  

------------

I finally wrote lemon for the first time. Please enjoy with what I did.