The End

"All right so mall, then Ikea." Aphmau said looking through the binder.

"Yup, is there something we need to add? I ordered everything before we moved, so Ikea should have what we need." Kai said driving the car into the city.

"Wow, you like to plan ahead, is this new? I don't remember you being like that." Aph said, confused by how much her friend changed.

"Well, I have always been like this. It's just, I really never showed it." Kai said coming to a stop at a red light.

Kai turned up the radio a bit, when the light turned green. He started moving when out of nowhere a bus appeared. Kai tried to stop as much as he could. The car swerved, but no matter what he did, the car collided into the bus. In one eye, he saw one of his bestest friends, and in the other, the love of his life.

*Earlier*

"Hmm, got all my work done. And the next class is at nine. Maybe I could head to town for a bit, I think there's a bus stop close by." Ein said getting up from the couch. He walked out of his house, and headed down the street.

He got onto the bus, sealing his fate.

*Present*

The bus drove into the city, and as the bus went to stop at a light, the breaks broke. Cars started to collide with the bus, causing it to fall on it's side. And as Ein looked out his window, he go a glimpse of Kai, flying forward out of their window, Aphmau in his arms.

*Aphmau

"KAI, WAKE UP!!!!!" A blood covered Aphmau yelled to an unconscious Kai. "KAI, PLEASE!!!!!!"

"Mama, are you ok." Aphmau looked up and saw a paramedic. "Please, let me take you boyfriend to the ambulance." He went and picked up Kai, who had a slight heartbeat, and shallow breaths.

"I found some more possible survivors, sir" Another paramedic said pulling a partly awake Ein from the bus wreckage.

"K-kai!" Ein slightly yelled.

"Ein?" Aphmau said looking through her tear filled eyes.

"Mama, do you think you can walk with me?" The paramedic holding Kai asked.

"Y-yes." Aph said getting up, holding onto the paramedic.

Kai, Ein, and Aphmau were loaded into an ambulance, and taken to the hospital.

Aphmau, was treated in the hospital before being let out. Ein stayed in for a week, but had to keep going back for physical therapy. And Kai, was in a coma for a year before finally waking up. Ein, stayed by his side everyday till Kai woke up. The day he did, was the happiest day Ein ever had. Aph and Aaron were there to pick Ein up, when Kai finally opened his eyes. They kissed, then Ein had to leave.

Kai, stayed another month in the hospital, and had months of physical therapy a head of him. Kai's final day in the hospital, Aaron and Aph had their wedding, and Kai finally proposed to Ein.

And they lived happily ever after, or whatever you call happiness.

-------------

Next week. I will choose three fans to award these titles to.

Kindest Fan.
Coolest Fan.
Most Annoying Fan...

Screw it, I will do it now.

Kindest Fan: GOODGIRLGONEMAD
Coolest Fan: NarratorKun
Most Annoying Fan: AmaraDevil

Good bye for now, I might return, but I don't see that happening soon.

Bye my Loves,-MewMew_NeuNeu