Let's Have Lunch

Before I begin. Let me explain some stuff, first off since I'm in school again I won't have a lot of time to write these stories. Second, the placement of Starlight in this world that I will be making for you guys is not an island. But instead, it is in a city. I am also debating if I want to make Aaron a werewolf. I am debating this because I liked it better when he was only human. Same with Aphmau. Forth Ein is not evil and Aphmau obsessed in this. Finally, I am debating if I want to add Aph's dad. Well, now that that's said and done let's begin.

----------------------------

Ein left the apartment to go meet up with Aph and Aaron. Leaving Kai and Kawaii~Chan in the apartment speechless. Kai was trying to figure out how Ein got the money to invite everyone to Starlight. And Kawaii~Chan was still mentally fangirling.

Kai finally said. "So Kawaii~Chan want to go to get some lunch?"

"I would love to. Got any place in mine?" Kawaii~Chan replied.

"Well there was a great maid cafe' in the city but it closed. But one of the cooks fell asleep and the place went up in flames." Kai said with a frown on his face.

"Really, did anyone get hurt?" Kawaii~Chan asked with a sad look.

"Only the cook. But we didn't have the money for repairs. So we had to close. That's why I got a job here, to help pay so we can open again." Kai said with hope in his eyes.

"You keep on saying we so I take it you worked there," Kawaii~Chan said with a cute little smirk.

"Ya, I did. Me, June, and Ein all decided to open it up after the three of us met up at college." Kai said looking it to space. "It was a maid cafe', we called it the Wolf Catfe'."

"It sounds nice. When you guys do reopen you should invite us. But I have away better idea." Kawaii~Chan said. As she said it Kai's phone began to ring.

"Hold that thought Kawaii~Chan it's June so I need to answer it," Kai said getting up from his seat.

Kai left the room leaving Kawaii~Chan alone in his and Erin's kitchen. She got on the phone and texted Zane.

"Hey, Zane I made it safely to their apartment."

"That's good, is he treating you ok."

"Ya, we were just catching up."

"So why are you texting me did you kick you out."

"What?!?!?! No no no, he had to take a phone call."

"Lol, ok sorry for overreacting"

"Ok, well talk to you later Zu~Zu."

"Fine ttyl."

The front door opened and Ein walked in with Aphmau but no Aaron.

"Oh you're still here I thought you and Kai went out to get some food," Ein said surprised to see Kawaii~Chan sitting in his Kitchen.

"We were but we couldn't decide where to go. Then we started catching up." Kawaii~Chan said. "And hello Aphmau."

----------------------

Sorry I ended this chapter early. It's that this is the best I can do in my study hall and in the car offline a doc. So just please enjoy what I have given you.

Love~

-Neko_FanFic

And I love you guys, NYA~