Summer Goodbyes

It's been 3 month since they all met up a Starlight. And they were on the final day they were gonna stay there, well all except the two that lived in Skysted Kai and Ein.

"Kai wake up!" Ein said pushing the meif'wa awake.

"I don't wanna go to school mommy..." Kai said sleepily mumbling.

"Know not that. It's the last day of Summer. I start college again tomorrow, and Ahp and the others leave tomorrow morning." Ein said using his back up wake up Kai plan, which was to throw water onto Kai.

"FOR THE LOVE OF IRENE!!!! What gave you the idea to wake a sleeping meif'wa." Kai said grabbing the nearest item to throw at Ein, which was an alarm clock.

"First, oww. Second, we need to get a new alarm clock. And third, what's wrong with waking a sleeping meif'wa." Ein said rubbing his arm because that is where the clock hit him.

"A healthy meif'wa sleeps for a good average time of 18 hours a day, I was getting a good 10 hours before my 4 hour nap from 11 am to 3 pm." Kai said going back to bed.

"What do you do all day at work..." Ein asked.

"Well Starlight by law has to let me get my cat naps, so for four hours I get payed to sleep. But I still do my job." Kai said falling back to sleep. Ein just gave up and went to the living room to watch Netflix on his school laptop.

Ein looked out his window and was glad Kai was stubborn as heck because it began to storm. "Well there goes my plans to a fun last day of Summer fun day at the beach. I guess watching Netflix is fun, but it's not the beach." Ein said to himself. "Now that I think about it me a Kai haven't done anything couple like in a while."

"Eiiinnn, I'm not feeling go~*ACHOO*!!" Kai said sickly.

"Are you sick, in Summer?" Ein said getting up and walking to the bedroom.

"Yyeessss." Kai said in the fetal position.

"Well you get some rest." Ein said touching Kai's forehead. "Wow, you're hot."

"I know, even when I'm sick I'm still so so hot." Kai said jokingly.

"Ya I know that, but you're running a fever. I'm going to get you a cold glass of water." Ein said getting up and leaving the room.

"Didn't you make plans for today?" Kai asked when Ein returned.

"It's storming today so all plans are canceled. And I'm gonna tell them I can't hang today because my wonderful boyfriend fell ill." Ein said pinching Kai's cheeks.

"Ok, you can invite them over. I'll just stay in here to rest and get better." Kai said snuggling into the blankets closing his eyes after drinking the water Ein got him.

"Ok, just tell me if the noise of Netflix bugs you, and I will stop and send everyone back." Ein said tugging in Kai, while Kai just made a noise of agreement.

Ein got on his phone and texted Aphmau.

'He wanna come over with everyone for a Netflix day'

'Sure, but u better have the popcorn already there at ur place'

'Lol fine'

'Lol we will be over in a bit'

Ein put down his phone went to go make popcorn. After a while everyone shows up and they all have a movie marathon on Netflix.

"Where's Kai~Kun, Ein~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Ah, he's in the bedroom. He fell ill so he's sleeping." Ein explained during their bathroom break.

"Is he ok?" Aphmau asked worried.

"Ya, he just needs rest." Ein said.

"That's good, but I'm going to go check in on him and say hi, if you don't mind." Aphmau said walking to the door.

"Sure, go for it." Ein said going back to conversation with Kawaii~Chan about anime.

"Kai." Aph said quietly entering the room.

"Is that you Death? Your a lot better looking than I thought you would be." Kai said squinting in the dark room.

"No it's just me, Aphmau." Aphmau said sitting on the bed.

"Ah, so it's an angele." Kai said using his charm.

"Only you Kai." Aphmau chukled. "So how are you feeling?"

"Better than I did this morning." Kai said sitting up.

"That's good." Aphmau said. "Kai I know it's too early for this, but come over to our place for Christmas, ok?"

"Sure. But why?" Kai asked.

"I want to help you find a home in Phoenix Drop. I really do want you guys to live close by so we can can hang all year round." Aphmau said hugging Kai.

"You know I might be contagious, right?" Kai said hugging back.

"Oh right. LET GO!" Aphmau said trying to pull away.

"Never, feel my sickness." Kai laughed.

"I hate you sometimes." Aphmau said giving up.

"Ok, you go back and watch the movies. I'm tired." Kai said curling back up.

"I don't wanna get up, this bed is so, comfortable." Aphmau said falling asleep.

Back in the living room

"Aphmau~Senpai has been a while Ein~Kun." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Let me check on them." Ein said getting up and going to the room.

He came back sitting back down. "Sooo?" Aaron asked.

"She did what I thought she would do. Fall asleep on the bed. Actually they're both asleep." Ein said getting the remote to start the movie again.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?! IT TAKES MONTHS FOR YOU TO SLEEP BY ME, BUT SHE FALLS ASLEEP BY KAI LIKE THAT!!" Aaron yelled.

"Well just thank what it means, she likes you so much she wasn't contiable sleeping by you. Ya dork." Katelyn said.

"How about you guys just stay here tonight, I might have to let Aphmau take over my side of the bed. Plus the airport is close by here." Ein said.

"Great idea. But our stuff is still at the hotel. But if we do stay, We can drink some beer." Travis said.

"Ya sure you want to drink. There's no room for you and Dante for you guys to mess around." Katelyn said making fun of them.

"What, how did you know." Travis asked.

"You're not exactly the quietest person to do it with, top or bottom." Dante said touching Travis' shoulder.

"Me, Garroth, and Dante can go and get everyone's stuff and bring it back." Aaron said getting up.

They all agreed and game them their key cards. Aaron, Garroth, and Dante get all their stuff, Aaron signed them out and payed then they all watched movies all night leaving Kai and Aph to sleep.

In the morning everyone said bye to Ein and Kai then left to the airport. And they were on their way home.

---------------

Thank you for reading, I am going to take a break for a bit to do some work on a new story that is I want to be perfect because I love my stories soooooooooooo much. I will return with this story before Christmas. I'm also taking a break from lemon. I love it, but I don't want this to be just lemon.  

Happy Thanksgiving and Bye Loves  

-MewMew_FanFic