Three Cats One Dog

"Well what do you think of the house? Looks nice right." Kai said to Ein. They bought a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on a new block that just opened up.

"Looks nice numbnut." Calac said to Kai walking out of the house. "Thanks for inviting me to move in."

"CALAC, how have you been." Kai said hugging the calico meif'wa.

"Let go of me before I kill you." Calac said to him.

"Understood."Kai said letting go.

"This is going to be weird for the little werewolf over there." Calac said pointing at Ein.

"Why is it going to be weird for me?" Ein asked Calac.

"You're moving into a house with three Meif'wa in it, and your the only werewolf moving in." Calac pointed out in who trying to be nice voice.

"It's ok, I've never really hung out with other werewolves before, I'm kinda like a lone wolf." Ein said in response to Calac.

"Well let's go inside. I'm freezing my tail of." Kai said pulling Calac and Ein along.

June, Calac, Kai, and Ein were now all in the living room. Then June said. "We are here to talk about something I wanted to talk about, and that is because we still need to pick our rooms."

-----------------

Sorry I left off with that. I really wanted to get this out manly because I didn't upload last week. Sorry, I've been buys, I do have my trip to mexico coming up.

Thanks my Loves

-MewMew_FanFic

And thanks for 1k views. I love you all.