14

Jungkook held the cans of soda nervously, rocking back and forth on his heels as he waited for the two boys to pass him.

He allowed them to pass, only so he could take a moment for himself, admiring them.

He first noticed Jimin, with his flaming red hair and adorable features. But, although he would admit that Jimin was gorgeous, it was his friend that made Jungkook's heart skip a beat.

With expressive eyes, tanned skin, and a rectangular smile, Taehyung was Jungkook's dream.

Although he seemed brave to confess, it had taken him over a year to approach the boy. He had nearly pissed himself, hardly saying a word the first time. The second time, he was smart, and simply gave Taehyung the letter so he wouldn't have to speak.

When they were almost around the corner, Jungkook finally snapped out of his daydreaming, running after them. "Wait!"

Truthfully, Taehyung had noticed him standing against the wall, and had walked slowly, waiting for Jungkook to make a move.

He turned around slowly, imagining that it made him look cool and nonchalant. He was really concerned about what Jungkook thought of him, for a guy who claimed not to have any interest in him.

"Ah, I got these for you." Jungkook held out the cans, suddenly shy.

"For me too? Thanks!" Jimin ruffled the boys hair casually, as if they were friends. Could they be?

Taehyung looked around, as if he was bored, but he purposely reached out a little too far, so that his fingers grazed against Jungkook's as he grabbed the soda.

He finally looked at Jungkook, giving him a slight smile. "Thanks."

Suddenly, that simple phrase was more beautiful than I love you to Jungkook.