42

"You won't forget about me, right?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but he smiled at his boyfriend, leaning down to place a chaste kiss on his lips. "I could never. It's not a big deal. I'll take the bus home every weekend, and you can visit me when you have free time. It's just a town away. You enjoy yourself though, don't just mope around at home, you got it? I'll be busy studying, and you should too. But have fun, too. If you want to, I guess. No, actually, you have to."

Jimin nodded obediently, and hugged Yoongi once again, inhaling the smell of his shampoo and detergent, committing it to memory. While he had a stash of Yoongi's clothes hidden in his closet, to hold him over while the boy was gone, it wasn't the same as actually having Yoongi against him.

"You won't forget to send me pictures of Holly when you visit the house, right?"

"Don't worry, I'll keep you updated on our child."

Yoongi snorted, but a wide grin had spread across his face.

"I wasn't interested in people before you, and I definitely won't be interested in anyone when I have you. So don't worry about the other students, I promise you the first thing I'll do when I meet people is talk about how amazing my boyfriend is."

Jimin blushed, "you don't have to do that...."

"Yeah well, I should." Yoongi looked to the side awkwardly, pink dusting across his nose. "I love you, stupid."

"I love you too, now go, or you'll be late."

"See you in a week. I know you'll be counting the days, so I'll get you started, seven."

"No I won't," yes I will.

End

Shitty end whoops. Maybe I'll edit it later, but for now, I'm moving on to focus on new things!!
Hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading Puppy Love!