36

"Son, whatever it is, Jimin isn't feeling well. Please go home."

Yoongi faced the middle aged woman, shaking his head desperately.

"You don't understand, please, I need to see him. He needs to know-" Yoongi froze.

"Know what?" Now Jimin's mom was confused. What had happened to her son that called for this boy she didn't know to come knocking so desperately?

And Yoongi had finally realized exactly why he was so desperate to talk to Jimin again. 

"He needs to know, that I like him too. Please, I'm begging you, he probably thinks that his life is over," Jimin had always been a dramatic boy, Yoongi knew this. "He needs to know that I feel the same, so he can stop sulking."

That was enough to get Jimin's mom to open the door wider, though if it was intentional or simply an action of shock, Yoongi didn't ask. 

He flew up the stairs, bursting into the first room. The young boy had such a striking resemblance to Jimin, that Yoongi almost mistook him for his brother, until he opened his mouth. "It's the room to the left," he mumbled, hardly looking up from his computer.

Yoongi didn't bother responding, only slamming the door and finally making it to Jimin's room. 

"Park Jimin, you can't just run away like that."