41

"I'm sorry, but it's your fault for liking someone older than you Chim."

Jimin glared at Taehyung, as they lay on his bed, surrounded by books and every project they had worked on for the last year. 

While they were studying for exams, Yoongi was getting ready for his graduation. So, Jimin had spent most of his time complaining about Yoongi going away, rather than actually reviewing. 

"Tae, first of all, fuck you, you're supposed to be helping me."

"I'm trying, so shut up and study."

"I mean be a little comforting you overgrown fluffball."

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair with a scowl, trying, and failing, to tame the bedhead.

"Screw you, Jungkook thinks I'm beautiful."

"He also thinks you're cool, so I think his opinion is void, he's insane."

Jimin rolled over, avoiding the heavy book that slammed against the bed, where his head had been only moments before.

"Jeez, I'm worrying about my boyfriend getting hit on, and my best friend just tried to kill me."

"Look, you're overreacting. Yoongi went from a nonchalant cool guy to a total dork as soon as you guys got together, there's no way he's gonna cheat on you."

"I know, I know. I just don't like the thought of people hitting on him. I trust him, not them."

"Yeah, well, I trusted you to actually help me study, and instead you're distracting."

"Shut up and turn the page, we have 4 hours until I have to go to the graduation."