28

Yoongi hesitated for a long while before approaching Jimin in the cafeteria.

Now, he wasn't one to sugarcoat things, but he didn't want to be too harsh with his words, as he worried that Jimin would cry, and that would be an awkward situation for the both of them.

He figured he would act clueless, and see if Jimin already knew about his cheating boyfriend.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Oh, Yoongi, hi. Hey, have you seen Hoseok, I wanted to tell him something - "

"Are you dating someone?"

"What, no?"

Well now Yoongi was confused. "But, Hoseok - "

"Oh no, that's what I wanted to talk to him about. I feel bad, I pretended to be dating my friend so he wouldn't ask me out. I didn't want to tell him I was single but not interested in him, so I thought this was better, but now I feel really bad. Do you think he'll be upset? You're friends with him, right?"

"So you're not dating anyone?"

"No, why?"

"Not even Taehyung?"

"No, gross. He's a dweeb."

Yoongi couldn't explain how relieved he was.

"You're smiling, Yoongi."

"Oh, that's because your hair is messed up."

"What, no it's not, I just fixed - " Jimin froze as Yoongi reached out, running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

It was nice, until Yoongi started rubbing Jimin's head, and when he pulled his hand away, Jimin could feel his hair sticking up in all the wrong directions.

"Now it is."