Misapprehension

Ah, perpetual misconceptions.

You're unaware of what I am specifically referring to? Pardon me, allow me to elaborate.

I do not wish to offend any one, although it is inevitable in this day and age nonetheless. In truth, there is an excessive amount of consistent prowlers. However, in this context, I happen to mean that far too many individual are seeking supposedly new "fads," to be a portion of.

Ah, you happened to be relatively sad the other day and were happy due to an acquaintance sending you a photograph of a rather minuscule animal in size?

You do not have depression.

Ah yes! It happens to shatter and revolutionize your world, however, being melancholy for logical reasons does not therefore transition to having depression.

I find it amusing that individuals claim to have conditions despite not comprehending them. I've burrowed through a stream of harrowing depression.

It is far more complex than merely being sad. It is a perpetual state of hopelessness and a consistent sulking and notion of a pessimistic world. That, your attempts at success and happiness are futile. 

Proceeding to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, or commonly noted as "OCD," simply because you were uncomfortable with a tilted painting does not happen to mean that you have this disorder. The intricacy of this disorder is not limited to minor spurts of acknowledgement towards a remotely crooked object.

It can transcribe to perpetual motions, from pulling or scratching your head and hair to the extent where it happens to fall out.

To being distressed because absolutely nothing appears to be in order.

Comically, these misconceptions stem from the media and entertainment. The portrayal of those with schizophrenia is not remotely accurate. Generally, the most common form incorporates the substantially abusive voices, however, rarely do these voices encourage homicide. They are simply taunting and insulting you, more so an echo of hatred stemming from yourself, but seemingly being delivered from an outside source. 

Rather peculiar and terrifying truthfully.

In correlation, being bipolar is not merely being pleased and aggravated within a short duration of time.

Being bipolar can result in exponentially devastating consequences. Such as being jovial to the extent in which you have a shopping spree, thus obliterating your bank account, and generally these sprees are not for logical or necessary items. Or perhaps engaging in sexual behavior in ways you would generally not do so.

I find it aggravating that quite a few of these are produced by the blatant misconceptions and others not wishing to educate themselves, but attempt to feel as an addition to a collection of individuals who are generally suffering.

I happen to have anemia, yet there happens to be an individual in one of my classes who is frequently excused for sleeping, despite him stating that he simply sleeps late by choice, and has no discernible or noted medical conditions.

In fact, if an individual should sleep abruptly, it would be me. But ah, enough of my plagued blood cells.

That is essentially it for now.

Thank you I suppose, and farewell.