Miffed

It has been noted that I am a generally pessimistic individual.

While I attempt not to be, I am aggravated by quite a few things, naturally as I am merely human. However, considering the consistent idiocy exerted by the human race, it's rather difficult for me to suppress it.

Nonetheless, I will acknowledge rather specific things I find remotely irritating.

In no particular order for that to be established.

Ah well, when I happen to be mocked for my appearance.

I'm aware that I am not exactly the most muscular or suave individual. Girls generally refer to me as "cute," in the sense that I am a scrawny nerd.

Cute is interesting. Adorable I have been referred to.

When I'm referred to as a relatively "hot," however, I am aware that you are simply jesting.

Yes in fact, it is undisputed that they are jesting, not that they genuinely mean it.
hunk.

Nonetheless, proceeding to the very next absurdly infuriating portion of this.

When I happen to be disregarded or belittled because I am a mere "child."

For instance, we happened to have a substitute for our advisory class, (essentially the period prior or after lunch in which you can gather your thoughts and prepare for the next classes.)

I requested to go to the library, as I happen to stay there for both advisory and lunch daily. (Yes I happen to miss lunch for the library.)

The substitute directed me to an assistant teacher, who sneered at me and said "it's closed, she has lunch."

Well, I happen to go frequently enough to the extent where I am allowed. I inform him of this and he says: "Nah, sit down kid."

Prior to sitting down, I request to go to my honors language arts teacher's room, as she allows me to be there, as I prefer the silence.

He retorts with: "Ya gotta be somewhere huh? Sit down, no one wants to be bothered by you."

I plop down, and read, blatantly agitated.

The issue is, the majority of individuals do not happen to go to the library, thus when a student claims that, that is where they are going, teachers are often skeptical.

Last marking period, I requested when we had a substitute for Health, in which the substitute replied with: "No, sit down."

Relatively miffed, I sat. I waited. I returned, and she rolled her eyes and stated: "You seriously want to go to the library? You're not going to go see your girlfriend or anything?"

I did actually grin at that, because the prospect of me having a girlfriend is awfully comical.

I replied with: "Does it happen to look as though I have one?"

To my amusement, she nodded as though agreeing that it was improbable, and wrote me as pass.

Lastly, I would simply like to acknowledge the idiocy in certain teaching methods.

For honors science, I have noted that my teacher frequently deducts points for irrelevant columns or pieces that she did not inform us of.

Fortunately I did not have to specifically endure this, but the majority of my class did for our Rube Goldberg projects.

She consistently badgered all of us about not using thermal energy, despite that being equivalent to potential in the sense that they are both obvious and we shouldn't have to say it for every line.

Sadly during that presentation, I clumsily knocked my own glasses off, but fortunately I played it off without causing more tension.

Many individuals were highly agitated, some very sorrowful.

What is idiotic to a further extent about her method is that she approved all of our projects.

Thus, any criticisms that she approved were illogical.

In fact, an individual I typically despise made quite a fine point.

When she was belittling their project, he stated: "But you were the one who approved it."

To which she responded with: "So it's always the teacher's fault?"

Which is precisely what it is not.

However, when you are the individual who is grading this and mislead your students, it is in fact your fault.

My father is a professor, and faults are perpetually present as a teacher. However, admitting them appears to be quite the struggle.

It was blatantly her fault in those instances, and quite a few students are mere savages. Not in the context of insulting others and being rather chilled afterwards, but in the sense that they are only there to obliterate others to seem superior.

They excessively ask questions, some of which are irrelevant and idiotic, merely to make that student lose points.

It's not amusing at all.

Nonetheless, that is it for now I suppose.

Farewell then.