Conclusion

As insinuated by the title, this is the conclusion of this rather interesting collection of bitterness. 

The primary reason that I am concluding is because I shall be working on a book with my greatest friend, who happens to share this account with me.

I have reflected over my emotions for the entirety of the year, and I have been absurdly pessimistic and aggravated. 

Through persistently questioning why this is, I have indeed sourced this at the sheer fact of my own misery, through the absence of my friend. The majority of individuals have an abundance of acquaintances, yet claim to be alone, however, they still happen to have more than one genuine friend.

I do not.

The individual who was the only bloom of happiness for me, moved. 

The fact of the matter is that he is not merely my friend. He is exponentially more vital to me than a brother. He is essentially my other half.

I am seen as heartless, but that is simply due to the bitterness and spite I have in regards to the tremendous jealousy I feel. While I certainly have substantial friends and acquaintances, I have never been engaged with a friendship as marvelous as the one I presently am in.

Perhaps I shall return to engage in more potentially intellectually stimulating discussion, but I ponder how my words impacted my readers.

These were merely the thoughts of a fourteen year old male. 

But alas, I would like to imagine that it caused you to think.

Nonetheless, farewell and thank you to those who were even remotely interested in what I had to state. 

My Pitiful Life As An INTJजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें