Chapter 2: Zekken

Kirito was usually not one to go off to prove himself; but this Zekken intrigued him. A player undefeated in over sixty matches?! He just had to find out who this was.

Kirito traveled to the town of beginnings within the new Aincrad expansion for ALO.

Aincrad...

Upon defeating Sugou and freeing the trapped players of SAO, a digital message from Kayaba had played

Upon defeating Sugou and freeing the trapped players of SAO, a digital message from Kayaba had played. Kayaba's message to Kirito had revealed that Kayaba had created a base through which others create their own VRMMO's. Kirito upon receiving the Seed released it the public. Only after a few weeks, people were creating their own VRMMO's; all connected together: create one account, and it could be transferred from one game to the other. Through this, aincrad was brought back to the world of ALO.

Kirito made his way into the arena area where the sound of swords clashing grew ever louder as he approached. As he finally entered the coliseum ring, a player crashed into the ground where the match came to an end. The player that was defeated was a high level sylph from the looks of it. A voice came from the opposite direction.

"Nice match bro!"

As the dust clouds faded, Kirito finally got a look of who this Zekken was...

	A small, smiling imp girl holding up the peace signs

(Thats Zekken?) Thought Kirito, (Althugh, appearances can be deciving).

Kirito saw the defeated sylph walk slowly out of the arena.

"All right, any more challengers?" Rang out Zekken with a cheerful smile.

"I'll take you on," yelled Kirito.

Upon uttering his words Zekken looked at Kirito, smiled, and said, "Alright, I'll take you on."

As Kirito walked into the center of the arena, Zekken sent him a duel invite. The name plastered across his opponent did not read Zekken, but instead Yuuki.

(Yuuki?) Thought Kirito.

Putting aside the name, Kirito accepted the invite and the duel was about to begin.