Chapter 4: The Sleeping Knights

The crowd around them rang with cheer. Yuuki breathed deeply again but this time with a smile at the at the end of it, Kirito on the other hand sheathed his blade, closed his eyes, looked down, and sighed.

(Looks like I lost), Kirito thought.

Kirito was about to walk away when Yuuki said.

"Hey where are you going?"

"I lost didn't I?" Replied Kirito confused.

"Yeah but your really strong. I bet if you knew what the sword skill I used was you could've won."

"Maybe."

"Besides, your exactly what I'm looking for."

"Uh? What do you.."

Yuuki activated her wings and took Kirito by his right arm and began lifting him up.

"HEY?! WAIT!"

Kirito then activated his own wings and let Yuuki guide him by the arm. He looked back; the crowd looked back at them as he and Yuuki flew away.

Yuuki had led Kirito to a house on the 27th floor where night had finally fell over ALO.

"Ok, here we are!" Rang Yuuki with a smile.

"Alright, why did you take me here." Giving Yuuki a smile of his on.

"I need your help, well, we need your help."

Yuuki opened the door to show five other players sitting around a table. When the door opened all the players shouted with delight: "Welcome!"

 When the door opened all the players shouted with delight: "Welcome!"

"... Hey." Kirito replied. 

"Come on in Kirito." Yuuki said as she tugged on Kirito's arm.

Kirito took a seat among Yuuki's friends.

"Hi there Kirito, my name is Jun, nice to meet you." Said the red one.

"My name is Talken." Said the green one.

"Name's Nori, Talken ain't good with words but he ain't bad once you get to know him." Said the black one.

"My name is Siune, thanks for coming out to help us I can't wait to work with you." Said the blue one.

"Tecchi." Said the yellow one.

"Nice to meet you." Replied Kirito.

"You see Kirito," Yuuki began, "We need your help to defeat the 27th floor boss. But, we only want to be the ones to defeat it." Yuuki finished with a serious look.

"How come?"

"We want our guild's name on the Monument of  Swordsmen."

"Hmm, OK. I'll help."

"Really!" Said Yuuki with excitement.

"Yeah, but it's gonna be tough. So I'll need everyone to be on their A game. So when are we starting?"

"Tomorrow."

"Alright then let's do this." Kirito said as he stretched his arm out.

"YEAH!" Said everyone.

As Kirito walked out the door, Yuuki followed him.

"You need something else Yuuki?" Asked Kirito.

"Yeah... thanks for helping out my guild Kirito." Said Yuuki with light blushes on her cheeks and a smile across her face.

"Yeah, no problem," replied Kirito with light blushes on his cheeks, "I'm glad I got a chance to meet you Yuuki."

"Yeah, I'm glad I got a chance to meet you too Kirito."