Chapter 5: Kirito's Interest

Kirito logged out of ALO and laid spread out on his bed. Several thoughts floated threw streams of other thoughts. But, there was one consistant thought: Yuuki. This singular person drove Kirito's mind asunder. Who was she? What did she look like in the real world?

As Kirito thought more and more about who Yuuki was more and more, he couldn't help but think about the smile she gave him and the soft tenderness of her character.

Kirito was used to the rough personalities of Asuna and Lisbeth, but Yuuki was different. She was kind and tender like a small cat clingy to its owner.

Yet despite this...

Yuuki's sword style was different; she played as if she lived in the virtual world.

Kirito was no amateur to seeing players play for hours on end in video games, but Yuuki was a different story. All her movements were natural and at ease. No wasted movement, no unnecessary energy, all natural: She lived in this world.

"What was her situation?" Thought Kirito. "Could she be literally playing hours on end passing by meals and sleep? Or maybe..."

Kirito's mind went blank and all his thoughts went away.

"I shouldn't worry about such things," Kirito said to himself. Yuuki was a nice girl and it wasn't like she was abusing such talent. Besides, it doesn't seem that she's wasting away in a room.

Kirito got up out of his bed headed to the living room.

"Kazuto!"

There he was greeted by his sister.

Suguha Kirigaya. Suguha is Kazuto's younger sister, but in reality is his cousin. But through circumstances outside of his control, they ended up being brother and sister through adoption. Suguha is a kendo practitioner and is rather good at it. She also plays ALO and is known by the player ID as Leafa. When Kazuto first came to the world of ALO he was first greeted by Leafa and shown the basics of ALO before going to to rescue Asuna. 

Over time, Kazuto found out that Leafa was Suguha and the two have been questing ever since

"What is it Sugu?" Kazuto asked as he took a seat at the table.

"Asuna told me told that you never showed up after your duel with Zekken, what happened?"

"Well, Zekken is actually called Yuuki?"

"Yuuki... Zekken, wait Zekken is a girl?"

"Yeah, a small imp girl."

"I guess appearances can be deceiving. Anyways, did you win?"

"No, I didn't. She's good, really good."

"I'm sorry Kazuto," Suguha said with a frown and soft voice.

"Its ok Suguha I'm fine."

"Why didn't you return? I know you lost and all but you could of at least showed back at the inn."

"Yuuki was looking for another player to help out with her guild and she held a contest to find the strongest player to help out. I guess I was what she was looking for."

"I see."

"So for some time now I'll be helping Yuuki and her guild."

"Well, good luck bro!"

"Thanks Sugu, and also thanks for understanding."

"No problem, I know you can't say no to any girl in need," Suguha said while giving Kazuto a smirk.

"That's not it at all Sugu!" Replied Kazuto with light blushes.

"I'm just giving you a hard time bro."

"It's late, I'm going to bed Kazuto, good night," yawned Suguha with a wave goodbye as she headed to her room.

"Good night Sugu," replied Kazuto as he went to his room.