05

this chapter is dedicated to a great writer.Well great isn't the best word for her story's.Her story's are soooooooooooooooooooo good!!!.You should read it. I hope you will continue writing for ever!!!

My 'beauty' sleep wasn't long i guess.A loud laugh woke me up.''You're awake!'' A happy voice said.''No i'm dead''I spat tired to the girl who was jumping on the bed.''How the hell did i got here?''.''Well some one isn't a morning person.The Boss/your mother laid you in the bed.I'm rooz,your roommate en i help you with missions''She said with a smile.''Like a duo?''It sounded more like a statement than a question.''Wanna check out our cool outfits for the''crimes'' we gonna do?''I smirked.''Sure why not partner'' ''Don't.just don't say partner ever again or i will kill ya'' Gosh her accent was funny with her gonna,wanna, ya.I just laughed.And i regretted it.The room was with laughter.''STO-HOP'' i hiccuped.Tears escaping from my eyes.''Don't say i didn't warned ya'' ''So we are going to our boss .she will give us or mission.'' For a funny girl like rooz .She had the training already and i was just about to get started.''I will follow you''.We walked out of the room.There were rooms who looked alike.Suddenly Rooz stopped earning a ''ow'' from me because i didn't noticed that we stopped.''O girl you should keep you eyes open''Rooz lauhged.''Come in'' a female voice said.When we walked in.My mouth fell open. a cross us  sat a if you could say it ,a old version of me.''MUM!''.'The woman who said she was my REAL mum in a letter.Just looked at me with no expression.Rooz noticed it and looked mad at he woman.''Drop the act Boss''.The woman started to smile.I was still shocked from the emotionless face act.''You're good''Was all i said.I didn't dried anymore,or smiled.I was dead serious.She ruined her chance just like the others.She noticed it.''See i'm not stupid mum,You had your chance so from now on you will be my Boss''I said coldly.She looked hurt at me .But is soon changed in a laugh.''You're really my daughter!''.She stood up and hugged me.''But i' going to explain the mission to you.''First job .High school''.I looked suprised at rooz who looked just the same as me.''There will be somethings in that school what isn't good for the students.Somethings are stolen from us and we Need it back''.''Go and don't forget sweethearts.You aren't the same person you used to be.''And with the last words in our mind we walked out of the door.Right in to our new life.

Comment,vote,please i   really love watt pad !!!