18

The light was bright.I opened my eyes.Slowly taking in what had happened.Okay went to London,Met Rooz,went undercover,made friends,got shot,almost died,and now i'm here.

Rooz looked at me with a sad smile.''We have to go''.I just looked at here.''Why?''.She sighed''We can't stay here,you know that''.''Don't stay to play''I said.Some stupid thing of not creating memories or no time to 'play'.''So where is Edward waiting''I said getting dressed.''By our window''Rooz looked at her phone.''Call him if you want''.''We have to delete it''.What?!.''B-but i don't want to-''To late Rooz grabbed my phone and dropped it with hers in the toilet.''OOPS''She said with a fake smile.Just that was the moment i felt like she was a stranger to me.What did i thought?That she was going to feel like family from the start?.I didn't knew what to say.I packet my things and walked behind Rooz .Leaving the Room behind after the Movie night.''Bye''.I felt horrible when i saw image Of James And Oliver when they would notice we were gone.Pain.Fear.Scared.

''Come on we have to go''Rooz whispered to me.''y-yeah''I stuttered looking one time at the window of our 'room'Edward was waiting by the Black car.Memories.Ugh i needed to shut of my emotions.Never remember all the thing i did.No missions,No Boss,No friends...,No first things...,No meeting dad...,N..ot ...watching ...movies.Rooz looked at me.''Ugh almost crying about them,Come on we used them,they used us!''She yelled at me.Edward looked shocked.I looked at him with a 'don't ask' Face and got in the car.We didn't talked the whole ride to the plane.''NEWS! CRAZY and her twin sister ONE escaped from the Police Hospital,They are now looking for them,Here one of our Teen Police''.The old woman pointed her microphone to A boy.Oliver.''We will find them,They stole information from us,They don't deserve to Get away with it''He looked straight in the camera.I felt like he could see me sitting in the car.Great he hated me again.The woman kept asking questions but Oliver said good bye and walked away.From her,from me.We got Back In London.Our boss our should i call her mum was waiting for us.She looked Eh well relieved,angry,happy,still angry.

''How did this happen?!''She yelled.''They did some research because my 'sister' recognized me and posted some message on Facebook''I said back.No looking in her eyes.''And she got shot''Rooz said Looking at me with a 'how could you be sooo stupid' Face.''You got what?''.''I got shot but i was trying to save Rooz!''I yelled looking at My Boss.''So always save yourself first''.O my go...My own mother said that to me.I looked at Rooz .She wasn't the Rooz i knew anymore.The happiness was gone.She was a spy.Emotionless and no memories.But i was struggling.Didn't the memories gave you hope when you were sad?I looked at my mum.She looked Just like Rooz.She was a Boss of A spy Organization.Right No emotion.Got it.I looked at The clock behind the door.Edward was still outside eating his lunch.''I quit''.''What?''.''Bye''I ran out the door seeing Edward Eating some Donuts.''Drive Edward''He Laughed ''Finally waking up miss''.I smiled at him.''Yeah''

Sorry for the late update thx for the 262 reads!!!!! Love u twinsies

p.S I have a new story Question girl :)

Vote,comment please ???  Almost 30 votes!