10!

hihi already 10  chapters. Sooo here we go...

(Sad I used to type hihi a lot)

Surprised,Shocked,Scared,happy...''i'm James , 15 and i love to play football''.Rooz(hmm maybe they still know their name...)Looked at me with wide eyes.Yep it was surprise.''I'm Oliver ,15.Love to help my dad with his work''.He smiled to the class.wow his smile is cute.O gosh the teacher saw me smile and before i could do a thing she said.''Seems miss black find your smile interesting''.Omg she just said that.I blushed .No acting this time.''Which one miss ,Maybe i like his smile to..No i like his shoes,Wanna trade shoes buddy''Rooz said sticking out her tongue to the teacher.''You have a big mouth miss Black.''well i love to trade shoes with you but i hate the colour black''.Oliver said smiling at Rooz.''there are two seat left by the misses Black.''.Great.Really fantastic.''Omg they are soo lucky''.I heard girls whisper.And for the first time i felt nervous.Not even nervous breaking in a school and get attacked no i felt nervous because a boy was sitting next to me.I watched them walking to our direction.I tried to focus on the board but failed.''Having trouble to see the notes?'' I heard some saying next to me. i looked up.''N-no t-hanks''.''I didn't knew you stuttered''Rooz  said clearly amused by my awkward situation.''I don't''.''Yeah right'' Rooz said sticking out her tongue.''Sisters?'' James asked smiling at Rooz.She blushed smiling back.''You're blushing!'' I said excited.''Miss Black attention!'' ''Y-yes miss''.RING. I jumped out of my chair bumping my knee to the table and to make it worst water came on my leg.''OUCH!'' i let out a scream of pain.Rooz picked my up and we started to run to the first toilet.''Are you okay,Why the hell did you jump out of your chair so fast'?''.''He made me nervous,I'm really sorry Angeline''.''Ow yeah...''Rooz said remembering last night.''I miss it sometimes but i really want to thank your mother for taking me in''.''So done''Rooz said putting her foundation back in her schoolbag.When we walked out of the toilets.''I told you''Rooz said.''Yeah i know you told me like ten times 'Don't jump out of a..''Chair''.I looked behind us.James and Oliver were standing there.''Want to eat lunch with us?'' James looked at us while holding his lunch box.''Yeah come on ''Rooz said grabbing my bag.''He!Give back!'' I shouted to Rooz.I jumped on her back.Rooz dropped my back and supported me.''Peach?''.''Peace'' I said.''Aha''. We looked surprised even James.Oliver Was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. I jumped of Rooz back.Winching in pain because of my stupid jump.''Here don't cry'' i said looking with my brown eyes in Oliver sliver eyes.''Aah sweet'' Rooz said before putting a hand before her mouth.James laughed.And rooz started to blush again.''Let's sit there''James pointed at the empty table in the back.Rooz looked at me''want to do a race ?''. '' Nah i'm kind of injured REMEMBER.''  I said looking at my leg.''Next time,deal?.I nodded before sitting on the ground.''Eh you know there are chairs.''But the ground is soo fluffy.'' i said while stroking the carpet.The floor was very clean And this was a sit place.''lol if you lay down we can't find you''.''Still saying i can play in twilight.'' i was still sitting on the fluffy floor.''Poor you al alone''Rooz joked.I smirked at rooz.''O boy ... she's going to do something''Rooz said take a step back to James.I pulled on oliver arm.And yeah he fell of his chair on the fluffy carpet with his lunch.''Well thank you.Asking won't hurt''Oliver said  sitting up.But i didn't heard it. i was laughing .The first time a boy makes me laugh.''Finally she smiles'' Rooz said looking at Skyler who was laying on the floor,her arms around her stomach and oliver looking at her.A smile on his lips.''What do you mean?''. Rooz looked at James.''We had...Should i tell him... i have no idea  a hard time when we were young and she stopped smiling after that''.''And you?''.Rooz was surprised .Some one asked how she was.''i want to make her smile and she makes me smile with her stupid habits and words.''See Oliver is with me i'm not alone''.''Hmm i'm going to call you jack frost''.''Ugh are you serious'' Rooz said rolling her eyes.''Jack frost'' Oliver said looking at me.

OLIVER POV.

''Jack frost?''.The girl who grabbed my arm what caused me to fall on the fluffy ground.Looked with her pret...what ehm i mean normal brown eyes at me.''You don't know jack Frost?''.Her sister sighed'' Just because you got a crush on jack Frost doen't mean he knows that''.She blushed.Aha she gave me a nick name of a anime person on wich she have a crush on .''But he's cute!'' She defended him.''Who' Oliver or Jack frost.'' asked James .she blushed again but this time she tried to hide it.''Jack frost'' She said looking at me.''What? I thought i was cuter.'' I fake cried. I tried not to laugh and so did her sister and James while she tried to make me stop 'crying'.''So i'm going to ask again''James said.''Who's cute?''.''Both'' She whispered before taking a bite of her apple. I smiled and said ''I knew i was cute''.James rolled with his eyes.''Drama queen.''

BACK TO SKYLER AND ROOZ

''Well you know our names but we only know your last name thanks to your little sister''.''I knew i was handsome bu...James trowed a eraser at his head to shut his mouth.''Weirdo'' I said poking one of his cheecks.''I'm Angline,15 and i love to sport''.Lie.''I'm kathline,15,love to talk''Again lie.We LIED to people.Because they can't know our past or future.Weird eh?But that's our life now.''Cute name''Oliver said poking me back.''Class!''.''She's calling us''James said.''we heard it'' Rooz and i said.''Let it go,let it go'' Rooz sang while packing her things.''frozen''.James said standing by her table.''What happened to your knee?''Oliver asked me.I looked at Rooz.''I bumped my knee because i wanted to eat''.Half lie.I did bumped my knee.And you pulled my on the ground but i say that my life will be over.So you will know me as Kathline.''So i see that you are already with him''.The teacher said smiling at me.Man she was scaring me in some way.Oliver noticed it and grabbed me by my arm.''were you scared of her?''.I could hear concern in his voice.''Am''Was all i could say before the teacher started to talk again.''So have you read the newspaper already?It happened last night,here on this school''The teacher said.I think her name was Clara.''you mean the CRAZY ONE ?''Some girl said.''Yeah and our heroes saw them and tried everything to catch them,They were just lucky''.I had trouble not to smirk.Lucky...pfff...You meant good.We were good.''Ow really?'' Rooz said looking annoyed.I shot her a 'Stop making that face' Face.''What's do you mean?''.Pwieh just in time.''Want to tell us the story?''Clara asked Hoping for a yes.''Sure''They said.''It all happened at...''

tatatatatatam a cliffhanger!!!

Soo i hope you like this story. Almost 100 reads!!!!

Luf u guys

bye bye twinsies