19 part 1

well since  no one comments on my personal notes...Sigh i know i'm not the best writer evah but apparently no one cares...THX for the 304 reads!!!! I actually hoped that people would comment on my story but i felt guilty when i saw the 304 reads...Soo this is for the readers...

Ugh my life was crazy,You now that.And i know i can recall al the things that happened,wonder where i am,searching for people i know,be happy and getting tossed aside.Sigh.''Are you alright?''Edward looked at me while saying it.I looked at him 'are you kidding me'Face.''Some one needs a cup of coffee''Edward muttered under his breath.''I hate coffee''I spat back at him.I listened to the sounds around me.One sound didn't fit in.Another car was coming to us.''Drive faster,we have to lose them''I said moving to the back seat.''Check who they are''Edward yelled from his seat.I looked out the window.Weird i didn't knew those people.Until i saw the familiar letters on my trip to London.''Son of a bi...They send our own people to catch us''I said.You could hear the anger in my voice.They got closer.''The gun''Edward pointed to the gun under his seat.

I grabbed it shooting to the  open window.I hit them.Well the car.And soon a sea of fire was seen.They got out of the car while we drove to a unknown city.''I used to come here before the CO''Edward said looking at the small bakery.''We should discuss where we going to find a place to hide and work things out''He said opening the door.It was a nice place.Bright lights,Beautiful colours.There were a few people in the shop.Most of them were my age.Only the girl behind the counter was 19 i guess.''Can i help you?''She looked at me.''Y-you are..'' ''Yeah i know who i am,can we get  a coffee and a ice tea?''I said.The girl nodded.She came to our table.Her hands shaking a little bit.''I can help you''She said putting our orders infront of us.''Thank you''Edward gave the girl a hug,Putting something in her pocket.Some people looked at us.''Thank god i'm sure they won't shoot me here''.''Excuse me,''The girl was back.Probaly read the note.''You two come with me''She was good in acting.But the next moment we got in the storage room.

She slammed me to the wall.''I know who you are and what you have done''.She said.Edward pulled out the gun he kept in his jacket.''let her go now,we now how to make it look like a accident''He said in a cold tone.She immediately let me go.Her hands in the air.''So you wanted to help us''I said Grabbing my gun from Edward en put it back in the right place.By my leg.Ironically the leg where i got shot.''Sorry i was scared''the girl said.''I'm skyler and this is Edward,we're from CO''.''Nice to meet you i'm Anna''.She looked at me.''Would you,please follow me?''.We walked eh maybe ten minutes.Her house was big.''I have a  little sister,she's 15 to,She will love your stories''Anna laughed opening the door.''Tessa i'm home,I got a surprise for you!''.A girl came running down the stairs but froze in front of me.''No way...Omg your CRAZY!''She yelled giving me a hug.Yeah i am... Tessa grabbed my hand and walked upstairs leading me to the guest room.''Want to see my room''She smiled.''Can't believe i'm hiding for my own team''I sighed.''Really i followed you from the start.It was actually fun you know to talk with a girl  from the same age,A normal girl wih real feelings Not acting.''Ahahaha she hated to climb''I rolled over the ground.Tesa was sitting on her bed Laughing so hard she almost couldn't breath.''S-so y-you almo-st fe-ll o-o-of-off  the stairs when you had to escape in the school you were undercover?''She said wiping the tears away.''I wanted to answer the question when some one rang the bell of the front door.''O my...What the hell are you doing here????''

Heey sorry i know this is short but it's going to storm in holland and i have to go to my mum :)

So this isn't the end of this chapter

THANK YOU FOR THE 304 READS 28 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS!!!!

lOVE U ALL GUYS AND GIRLS