20 part 1(new ending)

Okay i kind of hated the ending of part one.About the stupid 'hey and hug,apologize'Part so we will start over by the part Skyler and Tessa are going to got some ice cream...

''You left me alone''.The words kept repeating in my head.What am i supposed to think.He hates me.Kathline Black and Skyler Rose Jackson.I sighed.What if i just ended my life.'Cause untill now i've learned that,You're alone,Nobody's cares about you,That No one will love me.Love...I just wanted to be loved.I know Rooz loves me.I knew James is talking Normal to Rooz.

I looked at the mirror.Seeing a normal girl.Tessa and Rooz were helping out in the shop.Edward told me he was going back to CO,Because they needed him there.Sigh...mum... I decided to be just myself.No wigg or weird make-up.It was cold outside.''Meow'' A white kitten was sitting in front of me.It was small and yet so sad.''Snow''I said smiling taking the kitten in my arm.The cars on the other side of the road were black...weird.Wait this is someone's kitten.Well i am a teenage spy.It wouldn't hurt if i went to Next door for help.Great idea.I got changed and grabbed my mission bag.The roof was slippery,''WHOA''I fell right in the room.''What...the...fuck''James said putting his book down.''Don't u dare-'' ''Meow''.''Why...do you..have Olive-rs kitten?''.''You mean Snow?''I put the kitten down.''I need help,I don't trust the people with the Black car''.James looked at me, like''Are you kidding me'' face.''Ugh fine i will go on my own,Just don't tell this to anyone''I said jumping out of the window.''Wait were are you going!''James shouted to the kitten who followed my.''Got ya''I said smiling when Snow was in my bag,Her head out the bag.I was climbing in the tree when i heard ''Is this going to take long?''.''Gosh James''I said rolling my eyes.''That house is of some guy...Guess what..It was the teacher you were afraid of''.''Don't u dare to laugh,Come on she was scary.I climbed to the window.''Wait...O my god she's...-'' ''Naked?''. ''I'm going inside''.I opened the window.''Your seeing anything?''. I did some dance to get over the alarms.Making my final move.''Snow,Be a good kitten and take the ke-''.''Be a good girl,Hands up.''The woman mimicked me.''Take her to my room''.Shit this was not were i was hoping for...

My head was spinning.Who was i?Why was i here? Who was that woman?No please tell me in didn't lost my memories.I heard noises.Loud screams.Seeing a girl breaking the door down.Hearing a boys voice in my ear,Screaming if i can hear him.But yet i still remembered something.Somehow i started to dance some dance from a clip.I kicked the woman down.Grabbing the Thing i was looking for.Our past.DELETE.yes.ARE YOU SURE?Yes.I smiled,But in the end sleep toke over my body.

''Ugh''.I opened my eyes.I saw the familiar Room.Hearing voices.''i'm glad snow is okay.'' ''Snow? how...'' The door opened Snow jumping on my Lap. I gasped for air.I think i remembered something.''Get that away from me!''I screamed kicking the strange woman.''She grabbed my chin,opening my mouth.Ugh it tasted so horrible.My breath! I gasped for air.Slowly passing away...

Seeing the two boys closer to me.They were busy ...trying to save. I didn't wanted to die,But i think my body was failing.A single tear rolled over my cheek

''Love..''

So is this better???

Omg 395 reads!!!! thank you so much!!!!