07

jeeeej

Gosh the school was huge.You now the movie pretty woman.The part when she first went to the expensive shop in her 'work clothes' and the boss send her away.The next day she came again.This time full dressed and with a lot of shop bags.She wanted to speak to the boss.And all she said was '''HUUUUUGE mistake''.Well in that way we said huge.''Look someone is waiting for us''Rooz looked  for a moment to me and said''Should we really do this?'' ''Do we have a choice and school is always boring and tonight it will  be fun''. I hoped it would take her fear away.And it did.She walked in a sexy way to the person standing for the door while i tried to hold back some giggles.Yeah i giggle.Got a problem with that?''Did you just giggle''Whispered rooz in my ear when the person who name is chantal walked ahead of us to bring us to our boring class in this HUUUUGE boring school.Got the point.It wasn't that excited like in those undercover movies of teenagers pretending going to school while saving the whole world and having a police boyfriend.Ugh i watched to much teenspy movies with my grandmother.''Here is it ladies''The old woman said.Chanel said good bye and started to walk away back to the reception.She sat on her chair and started to read some papers.''She got a key under her blouse.And th important papers are behind the computer''.''Who's going to be 'sick' and need to make a 'call' to our house'' I said.''Well...you look pale enough to be a star in twilight...''Rooz carefully said while trying her hardest not to laugh.''pf ff...twilight i hate that movie.'' ''What Edward is hot and cute'' Rooz defended.''You go first.''I said.''Fine but you Will be the shy one'' ''DEAL'' i said.Rooz knocked on the door and pushed it open.''Well look who here is''The teacher said a little bit to happy.''We have two new student in this class.''Come on don't be shy.'' Rooz said while sticking her tong out  her mouth to me when she saw my face.I stepped the blue class room in.'' she's so cute.'look at her face.so little'.she doesn't look shy.'' I  blushed when i heard those comments.''introduce your self to the class''The teacher said while reading a magazine.Sh*t totally forgot our fake names...

oops they forgot their fake names and they can't tell the whole class.''Hey we are the couple the crazy one.We are going to steal stuff back... SO can  you make a name for them . Comment below their first and last name please xx xx