06

This chapter is for xlittlecutecupcake because her story is super cute and i love her writing style xxx 

''Wake up!''.Ugh when did my mother stop yelling at me.Why do i have to get up and make her food ready?She's the mother.''Wake up!''She yells again.Only this time .Her voice is near  my ear.And every time i feel her rotting breath i know what's comming.  

''ÁAAAAAAAAAAH''.my scream is followed by a loud tud on the ground.''Jesus i didn't knew you hated to wake up that much'' Said rooz a little bit angry .  But it soon changed when she saw the panic in my eyes.O MY GOD... i ... didn't knew you had a bad memorie of '''waking up''.''ít's fine.in the end it didn't hurt anymore and i learned to use foundation.''well nice moment you girls are having but you have to get dressed for school.Read the dossir in the car said our boss.Weird to think that woman is my mother.Still i didn't trust her anymore because of the stupid act in the room.''pfff...to short'' Rooz said while pulling her skirt lower.''well i hate it to but if you keep pulling everyone will she you bunny underwear''.''Pfff and you say that having your favourite star on your butt isn't weird at all''Rooz spat back at me.''LADIES THE CAR IS AT THE FRONT!''.''your mother can yell really hard''.''I heard that!''.We ran to the car .My mouth was wide open.The old man from the taxi i took to the airplane was standing by the car.''Hello pretty lady.Nice to see you again.''.''nice to meet you to'' I said by hugging the old man before i sat in the back of the car.It was a nice car.Soft chairs. A table.Probaly for the computers and stuff for missions.''Hmmm so what are we going to bring back''Rooz said while reading some papers.''Just so me papers.'' "We will have to watch out for this inspector of the police. i read when i was back there in the stupid house.That he is on this case of the CO.And now he is probaly bussy to find our ID.''hehe we make sure it will be  hard time for him to find our ID''.''Stop it rooz you make me scared with that evil smile''I tried not to laugh but failed.''Let me put some make-up on you'' said rooz while grabbing a little pink bag on the seat next to hear.''And tada who will reconice us after our make over!!!.'''We yelled at the old man.''Huh i swear i took some young ladies to their new school.''He joked.''Bye'' and gone was the old man.''He's nice''. We took one big breath and looked at the school.When we go behind the wall of this school.The mouse and cat game will begin.And only one will survive...There is no way back....

tatatatatam!! hope you like it XXXX