Author's Note

I know this story is far from good and I don't expect that you'd like this story.
It's childish, I know.
Maybe because I started to write this at a really young age. And it could be unrealistic and foolish sometimes as it comes from my huge obsession about vampires.

There is  lots of grammatical mistakes. So if you can't tolerate these things I'd suggest better not to read it.

I have a dark story of my own. I just like to write because writing makes me feel a little better. It helps me to escape from the real cruel world where the things never happen as I planned.

I'm not going to deny that the idea of this story comes from an Anime called Diabolik Lovers. But it's not a fanfiction of Diaboliklovers. It's my story. I write it.

There will be adult romance which you can find inappropriate.
So if you can't tolerate gory and a little dirty, please exit this book.

And also if I'm sounding arrogant, please forgive me. I don't really mean to.( I'm friendly you know.. Pm me and you'll know that I'm not really a Brat.) But I have to be a little harsh as I already saw somebody stole my idea that I told them months ago.
You're an artist too! Aren't you? Then why stealing other's ideas when you can write even better? :D

I'd love that if you support me.(I'd love you even if you don't support me hehe)
That'd mean a lot to me. And please don't comment something filled with hatred because it's my first book and that would discourage me so much. If you don't like please stop reading. :)

And I'm far from good but I'm learning and I'm trying. I'll make this book better I promise. I'm rewriting and editing.
Just tell me if you think anything is wrong with the book. I'll be really really really happy to fix it.

Please vote comment and share. Thank you
- Astrareth