Chapter Thirteen

April

My jaw dropped on the floor as I found Zeke laying on the floor hugging his stomach. His mouth, twisted into a bitter down turned line.
And the girl from maths class was standing beside him.
"Juno! You're back! "Zeke cried out.
" Yes fucker! Didn't expect me here. Did you? " the girl said as she put her arms on her waist.

" I can't believe you cheated on me! I fucking hate you! " she yelled as she continued to kick Zeke's legs.
" No Juno, please listen to me! "Zeke cried as he tried to stand up.
" It's not what it looks like! "he said.
He was now standing on his wobbly feet with his hands on his stomach.
" Then what is it huh? "Juno furrowed her eyebrows.
" I was just feeding from her! "
Zeke pleaded.
But Juno wasn't seem to believe him.
" You can ask her. I'm not cheating on you I swear! "
Juno turned to me,
" Is he with you?" she questioned.

"Save me please! "it just rolled out of my shaking lips.
The annoyed look on her face suddenly changed into anger and disappointment,both.
She suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her,as if I was a crying child and she was my mother.
" You bastard! I didn't know you were a rapist as well! "she yelled.

Well, he wasn't going to rape me. I knew that. But I didn't stop her. Because Zeke deserved to be punished.

" No! It's not like that! Trust me! "Zeke pleaded. He tried to grab Juno's shoulders and She quickly shook him off.
" Don't you dare to touch me! "

Juno looked at me," Don't worry, I'll save you from this motherfucker " she assured. There was something in her voice that told me things were finally going to right.
We were about to get out of the room when Zeke suddenly grabbed Juno's arm and pulled her to him.
And the next moment my eyes went widen open with shock as Zeke suddenly pressed his lips on hers.
I was too astonished that I forgot that I should not watch people kissing...

Zeke fell on the floor with a loud thud, groaning.

She kneeled him again.

"I told you not to touch me motherfucker! You have lost the right. "Juno continued to kick him with her cowboy boots.

" Juno.. Please.. Just listen to me at once.. I promise I'll never ask anything to you again.. "Zeke cried out.
"... Please.."
And I watched Juno's kicking suddenly stopped.

Did that please got her?

"What? "she hissed at him.
" I can never cheat on you.. Not even in my dreams. "
" Then what was that? Huh? What do you think I'm stupid? I'll believe whatever you say, you liar! If you were Pinocchio and your nose would grow each time you lied, I'm sure your nose would be hitting the ceiling. "
Juno shouted, her whole face had gone red and her white teeth gritting each time was resembling a tiger most.

I watched Zeke getting up his face slightly twisted in agony.

" I'm not lying.. Trust me. "
Juno turned her face away. Remaining silent.

" If you don't believe me then use your spell to read my mind. "Zeke spoke up slowly.
Juno quickly turned her face at him. Clear shock on her face.
" Zeke! You idiot! Do you even have an idea that can kill you?"

Spell? I thought.

"I don't want to live a life where you hate me.. "Zeke had a sullen smile on his face.
" I've slept with a lotsa girls. I was a player.. But then you walked in my life and everything changed.... I sworn to stay loyal. And I'm only yours still now... I never intend to rape her. I was just feeding from her. "
" Shut your bulshits up! You can't melt my heart. "Juno yelled.
" And I'll do the spell on you. If you are lying you'll die. "
Juno said harshly.
" I'm giving one more minute to think.. Do you really want to do that spell? "
Zeke walked up to her." yeah "

She pulled her sleeves up, revealing her arms tattooed with some weird Wiccan symbols.

She stretched out her right hand. And It sent shock to my spine as I saw a complete black aura around her fingers. Like a ball.

Who was she!
Little did I know she wasn't a vampire like them.

As soon her fingers touched Zeke, he let out a loud scream. His eyes became closed and his body started to shake as if he was being electrocuted.
After a few moments Juno pulled away her hand and Zeke's unconscious body fell on the floor.
Was he dead!
"Is he dead? "I panicked. I couldn't believe I just saw someone die in front of my eyes.
" No. He's just unconscious.. Seems that idiot wasn't lying. "Juno mumbled.
Zeke wasn't lying.. But then why he behaved like that? Was he just acting? But then why? I was confused.

____________________________________

Zeke opened his eyes and his mouth shaped into a proud smile as he spotted Juno beside him.
" I missed you. "he said.
".. Me too." Juno almost whispered. I noticed a little wet at the corners of her eyes.
"I could never cheat on you. I was just playing a bit.."he said.
And suddenly Juno slapped him one more time.
"Oww! What the heck June!! "
" If I see you ever trying to bother her or any other girls, I swear I'll not spare you this time. "Juno threatened.
And I felt happy. Finally there was someone who was able to kick his ass. I was getting a feeling that we could be good friends.
" If you ever behave like a fuckboy I swear I don't know what I'll do... You're mine only mine! "
" Yes ma'am! I love being yours! "Zeke chuckled.
Then he looked at me,
" By the way it wasn't the best way to meet my girlfriend ... So I'm introducing you guys.. This is April. She's living with us. And she basically belongs to Ace. Not me so you can be relieved. And April, this is my childhood friend come girlfriend Juno. "
" Hi April! Don't hesitate to tell me if he bothers you again.. I'll show him how to behave with others girlfriends.. "Juno chuckled.

Others girlfriend.. I blushed. Ace's girlfriend..
I didn't know why but I suddenly felt happy..
" Thank you Juno! I'm glad there's finally somebody who can kick his ass. "I told her,smiling.
" Yeah..By the way we're going to be great friends because I'm shifting to the Emerson mansions today.. "she said causing Zeke to sit up on the bed.
" Really June!? "he exclaimed in joy.
" Yeah. "she replied then brought her mouth to my ear,
" Don't worry.. I know it's tough to live in a house filled with vampires especially when you are a human.. But trust me they aren't that bad too. I know them well.. And if you need anything just tell me. I'll be there! " she whispered.
She was heart warmingly nice and friendly to me. And I really liked her.
But one question triggered in my mind.
What was she?
And like she read my mind, she replied," I'm a witch from the great blackheart clan. "
" And your new friend! "she smiled at me.
And I knew liked her already.

____________________________________

So you guys like Juno? Or nah?
Comment below and let me know!
By the way, check out my new book! It's called Just Another Fan.
It's about a pop singer and a normal fan girl who got ship Wrecked in a Mediterranean island. Will it start a new romance or she'll just remain another fan to him?

Check out and lemme know by your precious votes!

Love
-Astrareth