Chapter Eleven

Zeke

Do you remember Crayola? "she said as she dropped herself on the sofa again.
That bitch.
" How can I forget that bitch "I hissed.
" Th- then you reme - remember 'bout the curse as well. "she asked. She was suddenly having breathing troubles.
It only happened when her anxiety got out of control.
" Yeah. I do "I replied." why talking about her again?"
"Th- the curse.. It came out to be true. "she breathed out.
" What?! "I cried. I felt as if the whole sky had broken down over my head.
" Yeah. I came here straight from him. "she said as she reached out to her inhaler.
" He was ac-acting crazy, punching the walls, breaking his knuckles and crying like a ba-baby. " she said Inhaling.

" I as - asked him what happened. "she replied trying to clam down her breathing.
" what did he say?"I asked her. Her anxiety was affecting me as well. My heart was pumping fast, my mind was getting filled with frightening thoughts.
"He said he's in love with April. "

" what?! Are you kidding me?? Have you lost your mind?! "I cried.
" What the hell you're trying to say? "
" You know, what exactly I'm trying to say. "she mumbled.
" I have seen him with my own eyes. Things are out of our control now.. He has made up his mind. I'm not sure how April mesmerized him but I can see he's going crazy. And there's absolutely no way to stop him. "she replied.
" What the heck you mean by its impossible to stop him now? "I yelled.

I didn't really shout or yell but when it came to my family and especially Ace, I couldn't compromise with anything.
It was Ace who first became friends with me when dad saved me from those humans, turning me into the vampire and brought in this house at first, 657 years ago.
Christina didn't really open up to me that time. It took a little time to get close with her.
And Jett had always been a big introvert. I often felt lonely. I often felt scared in this house of vampires.
That time I never really considered myself as the part of the family even when they called me their son.
I remembered when I first stepped into the house. Dad declared me as a part of the family while I was standing at the corner, shaking.
I was born and grow up in a poor family. They were new people to me. I was nervous. I thought that they might beat me too.
But they didn't.
I remember Ace who was 12 that time, came to me and hugged me.
He whispered into my ears, "Thanks to God for sending me a brother .I always wanted to play with my brother. You know what Jett never plays with me. He always says he has studies... Im So glad your here! Now we can play!"
His warmth melted the single doubt in my mind.
I felt I actually belonged somewhere...
Since then we had been together all the times.. All the times.
He had protected me all the times. And now it was my turn to protect him
And I didn't care if he doesn't like my way of protecting...

"What you are saying means we don't have other option except watching him die in front of our own eyes? "I yelled.
" According to the curse of Crayola, the girl who will be loved by Ace, will kill him. Under the pressure of circumstances or on her own will.
But she will. And no need to tell April is that girl. The way Ace is reacting about her proves she's the one. "she said.
" But I think there could be a way to stop her - "I cut off her.
" There IS a way to stop her. "I said.
" Kill her before she can do anything to Ace.
" It's obvious that she's the girl and if there's no way to stop him,we have a way to stop her. "I looked up at Chris.
Her face was blazing I knew she'd agree to my plan.
" Exactly! "she cheered.
" we have to kill her as soon as possible "she told me.
" Why in so hurry sis? "I smirked at her.
" Every good thing takes time to happen. We have to wait for the right time to come.
"But why? Why do we have to wait, when I can just bite her and drain her out of blood right now? "she frowned.
Silly sis.
" Do you really think if you go to her and try to kill her, Ace would let you do that?.. He would definitely protect her and not even let us touch her. "I looked up at her.
" yeah.. You're right. "she replied as tilting her head a little.
" That idiot would never understand that all we are doing is for his own good. "she said.
" He has gone wild. "
" And that's why we have to search for the right time, when Ace will not be around. " I told her.
" 'Kay great!"she nodded.
"And one thing we have to keep in our mind, we have to behave normal. We can't let him find out what we're up to. "I said.
" Yeah. We'll act normal. "she nodded.
No April could hurt my precious brother. I'd protect him even if he started hating me for that.
For me, his life was the most precious thing in the world.

____________________________________

So, Zeke has decided to become an ass hole...
But he has his reason too!
But he doesn't understand that his brother's happiness is lot more precious than his life.
Who would like to live a life without happiness??
Hope he'll understand soon..
And btw you guys noticed that April only heard half of their conversation. She just heard about that Ace loves her.. Not the curse part or her being the death of him...
Just for those readers who got a little confused ;)

I hope I don't have to remind to vote comment and share!!
And add it to your reading list. It'll help me to get a better rank!

Love
- Astrareth

And breaking news! My mom has finally given me the permission to buy the guitar I wanted!!! Yaaaaayyyyy!
❤❤❤❤❤❤