Chapter Ten

April

No! You must do it! Don't you forget he's a vampire. What if someday his love vanishes and he get back to his blood craved self? " the demon screamed inside me.

But is love really so frail?

____________________________________

Ace

I went to her, I wanted to torture her till she would start to hate me.

I wanted to make myself unlovable.
I wanted to look tough.
I wanted to be emotionless.
I wanted to ignore my feelings.
Because the more you feel the more you get hurt...

I wanted to hurt her so bad.

But I couldn't.
She said she loved me.
And the next thing I knew I was on a path that would lead me to my end.
I was going to be ruined. Once again..
I knew she would be my death, a really painful one.
But I wasn't afraid to feel pain anymore.
If I had to take a bullet just to make her smile,
I would do that.

I didn't know when did I start to feel so much. I didn't know when did I start to love her so much.

Only thing I knew,
Her little smile, just a little smile on her face would make me so happy.
I was feeling alive, as if something brought me to life

And it was her kiss, it was her, that brought me to life.

I wanted to give her everything. I wanted to protect her, till my heart would stop pumping.
I could do anything for her...

I knew I was ruined already.

Love always ruins you.
I knew it very well.

But the frail feeling of satisfaction and happiness love gives you worth to bear all pain...

All this years,  I slow poisoned my feelings. I killed them.

But she just touched them with her magical hand and they started to live again.. Just within a blink of an eye.

I loved her so bad. And for her I wouldn't mind to die.
And I wouldn't mind even if she kills me.

____________________________________

Zeke

Chris sat on the sofa while I was half laying  half sitting on my bed with my legs crossed. My guitar was in my arms.
"We need to talk " she said. She looked worried. She was stomping her foot repeatedly on the floor.
She was impatient.

Let's make it a little fun. I thought.

Stroking the cords of the guitar I hummed a song.

I pretended I'm not listening,still humming the song.
"Zeke!! We need to talk! Right now! "she yelled. She was getting more impatient.
I was up to some fun and teasing her always gave me the joy of mischief.
I still kept on humming the song and stroking the cords of my guitar while I was smirking inside my mind.
"Alright. "she began." I guess you're busy.. I'm going then.. "she said, standing up from the sofa.
"I guess you want to see your brother die then. " she said in an abnormally clam voice.
Her last sentence grabbed my attention and I quickly put my guitar aside, sitting up properly on the bed.
"Hey, wait! What do you mean?" I almost cried out.
"It's about Ace. "she replied.
" what about bro?"I asked.
"Do you remember Crayola? "she said as she dropped herself on the sofa.
That bitch.

____________________________________

Hey wonderfuls!!!
I know this chapter is short. But you have another more chapter right? Chapter Eleven!!
I won't say a lot because I'm sure you don't want to be interrupted.

Vote, Comment and Share if you like!!!

Love
- Astrareth

PS : I decided that I'd update when ever I'd be able to. Because right now I'm planning to write another book.
It'll be a fan fiction - short story. Like you can guess the protagonists will be a celebrity and his fan. Just give it a chance too! I'd be really happy!

Love
-Astrareth