Chapter Six

Ace

I told her "Stay right here,.... Please" as I continued to hide my disobedient tears.

Save me April... Kill me please.

____________________________________

April

It was around 12 pm, the sun was over the head. And I was standing in the balcony. It was day time and I thought they should be sleeping. I read in books that vampires got burnt in the sunlight...
I was feeling a little relaxed,thinking they wouldn't be here.
However I hadn't forgot about my plan yet. I was still in search for a back door.
I was not among those who would lost hope so easily...
My mom taught me to fight and protest. However I didn't seem to fight till now.
But shocks after shocks situations after situations taught me that If I moaned about how bad my situation was , it'd worsen.
So instead of whining about my situation I'd fight it..

Anyways. I still didn't know why was Ace behaving like that.
How I saw him last night wasn't even close to how I saw him naturally.
The tough guy, the wicked sadistic one.. And that crying guy.
Two opposite poles.

"What are you doing here? " I frown as I heard Jett speaking.
I turned around to see Jett leaning against the railings with his eyes closed, facing the sunlight.
" oh, hi, I didn't see you there. "I said however I wasn't happy at all about his sudden visit.
In fact I wanted to punch him in the face.

" Just because we vampires are different from you guys, doesn't mean you'll say whatever you want.. "he started,eyes closed and hands in his pockets.
" Sunlight doesn't cause any damage to us. But UV rays does. It creates an acidic reaction when it comes across our sweat. " he said.

Damn. Has he been reading my mind?

" Um.. Jett.. I want to ask something. "I asked changing the topic.
" Ask away. " he replied, looking at the sky.
" Last night.. "I began, hoping it wouldn't be a mistake to tell him,
" I was passing by Ace's room... I heard him moaning, I thought he might be in a trouble so I entered the room.. It seemed like he was having some kinda nightmare.. So I woke him up and all of a sudden he hugged me and told me to stay with him.. I don't know why but the shoulder of my sweater got wet from his tears.. " I said. I might get some useful informations from him.

Some moments past in silence, him still looking at the sky, hands in pockets.
Then he let out a sigh before clearing his throat.

" Some scenes from the past haunts Ace still now. "he said
" He has a dark past and so we do... "

" Dark past of you all? "I asked with wide eyes.
" Why do you want to know? "he turned his head at me, with eyebrows slightly arched.

" I - - uh - um - I " I can't find words.
I couldn't tell him the I wanted to know because I wanted to use it against them.
Yeah. I was evil. Because they were evil.
Only evil could fight evil.

Surprisingly he didn't wait for my reply," Ace was betrayed by someone he loved and trusted more than anything else.. You might see him playing the tough guy really well, but he's broken in the inside.. "his eyes were still closed.
Sunrays were falling on his face, marking its perfection.

Don't fell for his fine details, he's a monster too! Idiot girl!
My subconscious gets shut up again.

" Oh, "I replied not knowing what else to say.

" Talking about Chrissy, she witnessed our mother dying in front her eyes.. Mother died to save her from the slayers. So she believed that she's the one responsible for all of these... She kept blaming herself, couldn't forgive herself.. " Jett said , still his eyes closed.
Somehow he always managed to look so calm as if he was high in his fantasy.
I stood there as I saw him letting out sighs after sighs, one after one.
" Now about Zeke, our little brother isn't actually our biological brother. He's adopted. "he said, making my jaw dropped on the floor.

" Long ago father and Chrissy found an eight years old boy, laying in a blood pool, badly injured.
I was there at that time too. I can remember his paining face, blood streaming down his lips, head almost smashed.. The sound of his weak heart barely beating...
It still fills me with dread.. How cruel can you humans be huh? "

He turned his head, looking at me, flames of hatred and anger burning in his eyes and his mouth is twisted in a very downturned line.

" You humans beat an innocent child to death, accusing him as 'Devil's son'!"his eyes were filled with tremendous hatred.
I felt my legs shaking as he took a step forward to me.
I knew I had done something tremendously stupid.

"You call us monsters, what else you humans are?? We at least don't disguise as friends! We don't hide ourselves! " he roared as he grabbed my arm,firmly enough to make it hurt.

" All of us aren't bad.! "I squeaked.
Just a mild protest.

" Oh please! You're saying this! Whose own father sold her to us for a little money! You still believe in humanity? "

Those little lines were enough to
Shatter my whole world into million pieces.

" Wh - what do you mean? "I shrieked.
" Aren't you guys my dad's friend's kids? "I tried to ask.

" You really think that, stupid mortal girl? "he let out a laugh
" He lied to you! He sold you.
See, that's what humans are! "

He released my hand as he closed his eyes again, trying to calm down.
" You're so damn useless. "he mumbled before leaving the place.
I felt my legs and whole body heavy like rock. My feet were unable to move as if someone stitched them together.
Even in my worst nightmare I never thought that my own dad would sell me to these monstrous creatures. I knew he wanted to fu*k me but selling me! I never expected that. Never.
And even more shocking I now had nowhere to go..
As I got my senses back I ran to my room.
I rushed into the washroom, slamming its door, opening the tap water.
I cried aloud as the tap water continued to run.

My whole world was black. I had no idea what I'd do now.
God, help me please!!

But again, I was not among the ones to lose hope so easily. Millions and millions of people pray to God but God hears only some of them.
He might not listen to my prayer. So if he didn't, would I die like this??
Never. If he didn't help me, I'd help myself. And I didn't care how much bad I had to be for that.
I had to became a predator or they'll make me their prey..

____________________________________

Hey wonderfully lovelies!
Thank you so much for all the support you have given me!

So how is it going so far? April's abuser dad sold her.. Poor April..

Anyways,
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!
and Don't forget to FOLLOW me!
Take care, bye bye!

Stay tuned to your notifications!

-Astrareth