Chapter Fourteen

April

one question triggered in my mind.
What was she?
And like she read my mind, she replied," I'm a witch from the great blackheart clan. "
" And your new friend! "she smiled at me.
And I knew liked her already.

____________________________________

It was a long day. I was tired and was about to go to sleep.

I had my white silk night dress put on when I hopped into the feathery bed. I wrapped the black velvety blanket around me, inhaling the freshening scent of it.

It was chilly in Aspen, just like the any other usual day. And the warmth the blanket was providing was beyond words.
Soon, I was falling into a slumber.

And that was when the bed shook and someone laid beside me. Before I could look back, my eyes widen as a hand, cold like ice grabbed me by my waist and pulled me backwards so my back was pressed against a muscular chest.
Through my dress I felt it was naked. He hadn't put on a shirt.

I felt a cold long breathing on my neck which sent numerous shocks down my spine and gave a weird feeling in my stomach.

Ace

I knew. It was him.

I could even recognize his touch in sleep.

Don't act like you're in love, you stupid girl.  A voice spoke in my head.

I turned around so I could face him. My palm flatten on his naked chest,pushing him.

"Where were you? I looked for you everywhere! You weren't even in your room." I asked, trying to sound casual but sounded much worried.

He glared at my face at once then cracked a smile,flashing his dimples.
"Thank God I wasn't in my room. If I was I could never know that my absence could get you worried. " he said. Clear mischief in his smile.

I wanted to answer something that could proof I wasn't worried.. At all.  But as being stupid and not being able to find words during the right time, was my best friends, I was silent.

I watched him, lifting himself off the bed. His moves were relaxed and comfortable. He sat on the bed. I saw the moon light coming out from the opened window, falling on his perfect body.

The moonlight created a blue illumination around his body, making him look magical.

I couldn't help drooling. If I wasn't on a mission to escape this miserable house And he wasn't a vampire I wouldn't mind asking him out for a date.

"where were you? I asked you and you haven't answered me yet. " I said and my breath was suddenly take away,
As he crawled at me, slowly, hungrily, not like hungry for blood but something else.

He crawled a bit closer and I backed off,
And I backed off until my back hit the bed post.
His face was soon in front mine, and his cold minty breath on my mouth...
He had his own scent which could never be compared to any other cologne. Not even the best in the world.
It was like wild, manly, and also like a garden filled with roses and jasmine,  little mixed with a sweaty scent that belonged exclusively to him.

Like the fact or not but my nose absolutely could detect his scent.

Even in among a lot of others ...

He moved his face closer almost an inch and my breath was hitching, butterflies were all over my stomach. I forced my eyes to close.
"Damn, chicken you are so red. You look so cute when you blush. " I quickly opened my eyes as I heard him chuckle.
His face right in front of me. His eyes looked beautiful but exhausted...my eyes fell on his lips and I swallowed hard. They were wet and juicy. Perhaps he just licked them...