Yo, Luvs I'm Back!

Guesssssssssss whhhhhhhaaaattttt!!

I'M BACK!!
I FOUGHT THE GRIM REAPER!!!
I FOUGHT DEATH!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Course I'm kidding.
I wasn't dying or anything. Haha

DID YOU GUYS FORGET ME ALREADY??!!

As you probably know, I had been studying for exams for almost like an year.
And finally my exams has ended. I finished this school.
I have three months before I go back to studies.
And I'm gonna utilize this time by writing more, editing all these cliché stuffs I've written in this book (and others as well) XD.
And, those who doesn't know, I sing too. My biggest dream is to become a singer songwriter. I got several opportunities to establish my music career but I had to let them go because of studies. Now when I have time I finally want to focus on my music, start a YouTube channel, write more songs and be better..

And back to the book,
You're gonna get an update real soon. It might not be a really long one as I'm starting to edit the previous parts of the books too.
But I promise I'll update soon!

Sorry for the ramble. I love you all so much! I still can't believe so many of you read this book and actually liked it!
Forever grateful for that.
-Astrareth.

Ps : It would mean a lot to me if you could check out my new book Stories :Written by the Damned girl.
I regularly update that book.
It's a series of psychologically twisted short stories with a quirky endings.
Pretty please check it out! And do pm me sometimes! I miss you guys so much!