Chapter Seven

April

I cried aloud as the tap water continued to run.
God, help me please!!

But again, I was not among the ones to lose hope so easily. Millions and millions of people prayed to God but God heard only handful of them.
He might not listen to my prayer. So if he didn't, would I die like this??
Never. If he didn't help me, I'd help myself. And I didn't care how much bad I had to be for that.

I had to become a predator or they'd make me their prey..

____________________________________

Ace

Sitting beside the window I watched the sky.
There was clouds, dark and gloomy , just like me.
But it was sunny, with a little wind and ripples, just a moment ago.

Weather is just like humans,changes so easily. I sighed.

I hated humans.
And they themselves were the reason behind it.
They hurt me so much, they caused so much damage to me that I had finally lost all my emotions and feelings.

And it all started with her.
I loved her even though she was just a mere mortal. I poured my everything to make her happy. I trusted her.

But I didn't know that humans didn't worth a bit of trust...

She knew all my weakness. And she used them all to ruin me.

She left me dying with a big stake through my heart..
I trusted her more than anything, I loved her more than my self and she bleed me dry...

Sometimes I thought , if I wasn't a vampire, she'd not try to kill me. We'd be together, maybe..

But did she really love me? If you love someone, would you want to kill them?!
Never.
She never loved me.
I was just a toy she needed to get success in her mission.

But I should be grateful to her.
Once my dad told me that we aren't allowed to feel. Because if we do, we'll get weak, and if we get weak, humans will kill us.
We just have to be some creatures that everyone fears.
And it wasn't because we liked to feared.. It was for the sake of our existence...

She hurt me so bad that I lost my feelings, the ability to feel pain.

But for that I was successful to create an armour around me.
No human... no one can hurt me anymore..

She called me a monster, they treated me like a monster.
And so, monster was what I became.

But I didn't apologize being this way. Why would I?
The ones, who forced me to be this way never apologized...

But I was empty. I forgot how did it feel to be a living creature. I forgot how did it feel to be loved.
And it suffocated me.

All I craved was a escape from this cursed life,Death, not a painful one by some betrayers.
But a painless, peaceful one, in the arms of a loved one,whose last kiss would take me far away from this Damned. world..

Talking about curse and loved one, I wonder what April's doing..

Hey.. Wait.. Did I just say! curse and loved one and April, my prey, all together???
Such an idiot am I! How would April be related to the curse?
My rational mind punched my subconscious. But that idiot didn't seem stop,