Chapter Two

April

"Smells nice! "I froze as I heard dad from behind.
I turned only to see him in boxers.

Damn. Someone please tell this old man that he should not roam around the house half nakedly. And especially when he posses a body which sight makes people want to throw up.

" You have done unpacking? "he asked. I felt his breath on my mouth and had an irresistible urge to throw up.
Eww. He hasn't even brushed yet.
I flinch away as he grabbed my shoulder.
I jumped at a safe difference away from him.
" I have made the breakfast. It's on the on table. " I said grabbing the mop and bucket,

" I gotta clean the house. "

I could imagine his rejected face, as I left him behind.
Feel so happy to disappoint him!

____________________________________

After washing the clothes I looked at the clock.
8:00am.
Good. I still had some time to prepare myself for the journey.

I changed into a blue jeans and a white shirt that was a couple of sizes bigger than mine.
I pulled my long black hair in a pony tail,putting a pair of black striped sneakers on.

Here I am! The perfect tomboy. And
a tomboy is way better than those half naked sluts.
I don't know or care about people but I personally find those incredibly short shorts that shows half of your ass, really inappropriate.
(A/N:Don't judge guys. That's the way of April's thinking. I'm different. Everybody has the right to wear whatever they want! )
I got cut off as I heard a pounding on the door.
Dad
"The car is waiting for you outside. "he said
" Car? "I asked.
Car? We used to have a car back then but a few months ago dad sold it.
" Yeah. Emersons sent a car for you. "he replied.

A car for me?? A car for a girl as unwanted as me??
I was shocked, surprised and happy at the same time.

My jaw dropped open as I found a black Lamborghini standing in front of my house. It was new or maintained I wasn't not sure. It was shining.
A man in driver uniform who seemed to be in his late fifties approached me," Miss, your luggage please. "
I handed over him my luggage as I get into the car.

The cars' interior was well decorated as well. After all It's a Lamborghini, one of the most expensive cars in the world!

These Emersons must be some kinda lord or barons...
Just kidding I know there're no lords barons here.
They might some kinda really successful business man.

I watched the trees ran backwards as the car went down an aisle.
I was a bit relieved. Even though when dad said I was going to leave I was sad but now I see a little light of hope. The place where I'm going, my dad won't be there.
They'll be nice to me. It'll be a new start. New start of a life where there'll be no suffering!

Or what if they don't turn out to so nice? What if they're rich spoiled brats?....

I got cut off as my stomach growled , reminding that I hadn't eat the breakfast properly in a hurry.
I opened my side bag hoping there would be a something.

Yeah. I always save dry foods and candies as SOS when dad threw my share of food in the dustbin.

I found a chewing gum.
Good. It'd be enough for now.
I'll eat something when I get there.
They will not starve me. Will they? After all I'm their guest..

____________________________________

My nap broke as the driver woke me up.
"mhm? "I responded in a sleepy tone.
" We have arrived. "he said causing me to jump up on the seat.
" oh yeah. " I hurriedly ran fingers through my hair fixing my pony tail.
I've to look my best. They must be really rich and beautiful and if I look like a potato they would call me misfit.