1.

I shut the door to the ruins, my breath shallow. Gulping back my gasps, I grabbed an overhanging vine from the door and wrapped it round the door.
    Hastily reaching up again, I fumbled for another vine. Then another. Then another.
    Just as I tied the final one, the doors pounded, throwing me back.
    "My child!" A voice raw from the screams of laughter that still rang in my ears flew out of the door.
    Cringing, I allowed a sob to escape my chest before I held my breath, expecting the wooden frame to splinter and let her escape.
     It held fast. I breathed a sigh of relief. Must be stronger than I anticipated.
    My mind clouded with confusion, I scrambled away from the hammering coming from the other side of the underground.
    "Chara, what did you do..." I murmured to myself, not really expecting an answer. Sure enough, an echo of laughter danced though my head before going silent again.
     The atmosphere had changed. I felt afraid. Even the trees seemed to leer at me. The only sound that could be heard was the soft crunch of the snow against my shoes, but even that sounded more like a menacing snarl.
     I thought back to Toriel, just before I ran from her. What was it she'd said again?
    "Believe me, my child- if you had any idea what it's like in the underground you would appreciate me killing you instead."
     I shuddered. The last run I did, I remember trying something new. I remember seeing Papyrus, his arms open wide, smiling, telling me I BELIEVE IN YOU! I remember giving up, giving in, about to spare him when...
    Chara.
    "What did you do?!" I asked out loud.
    "Now that's a very open-ended question," A gruff voice replied from behind me. I whirled around. That sounded like...
    No. Something was different. This wasn't my Sans. A blue flame danced in his eyes and a crack in his skull was emphasised by what looked like ketchup (I refused to accept it could be blood).
    Usually casual, mysterious, and unflinching, this Sans looked at me without mercy, no longer calculating (which I had never realised he did until I realised he stopped), just... blank.
    "...Sans?" I asked confusedly.
    "Yeah?" He asked, his skeletal grin beaming even wider.
    "What happened to you?"
    He let out a raspy chuckle, his eye burning brighter. "What happened to me?" He asked, taking a step towards me. "Well, this is new certainly. No new taunt? Heh, I guess resetting does have downsides after all."
     My eyes widened, "What? How do you know about resetting?"
    He tilted his head, "Did the last time I killed ya make you lose your mind more than we all have already kiddo?"
    I blinked. "I don't know what you mean... Why do you look so-"
    I couldn't finish my sentence before the breath was knocked out of me. Sans' skeletal hands pressed into my wrists and I gasped. "What are you-"
     "How dare you!" He roared at me as I squirmed away from his grasp which make him dig his bony grasp tighter, "How dare you treat me like I'm stupid. You and I both know who's died the most at the hands of each other. You know you will always lose."
    Suddenly, great ugly heads of skulls flew into the air, their eyes blue like San's, all staring at me.
    Gaster blasters, I heard Chara murmur in my head.
     Before I could even breathe, light erupted from their mouths, and my body was on fire. 
    As I lost consciousness, I heard Sans' voice once pierce my own splitting skull, "If I was you kiddo, I'd say we should go back to before. I miss a challenge."