15.

°Sans' POV°
Undyne slammed through the kitchen door, having looked all around my house for the kid. She looked more relaxed than before, but I could tell she was still suspicious.
       "IF I FIND YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING IT SANS..."
      "I get it," I said, drumming a hand on the table, "I won't let you down, Undyne."
      She glared, blood dripping from her mouth, "YOU'D BETTER NOT."
     I didn't let anything show. Or, at least I hoped I didn't. Frisk noticed there was something wrong. Frisk always notices...
      Undyne apparently didn't have Frisk's talent. She twirled her spear, causing gashes in the ceiling as she did so. I ignored it, leant against the counter and watched her.
       "Was there anything else you wanted to speak to me about?" I asked her casually.
       "ONLY ONE," Undyne growled. I gestured for her to continue.
      "YOU HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLY USEFUL TO US SO FAR, SANS. BUT SOMETHING TELLS US YOU'RE HOLDING AN IDEA BACK."
      I kept my face composed, "Are ya sure?" I asked, "I've told you everything I know."
       Undyne slammed her spear into the wall next to me. Sheesh, I thought, could you spend just one second not trashing my house?
      "WE KNOW YOU'RE LYING SANS!"
      "I can assure you, anything I know, goes straight to you, and to our ruler. I couldn't afford not showing you now, could I? I want to kill it just as much as you do."
      Undyne narrowed her eyes, obviously not sure whether to believe me or not.
     "IF I GET ONE HINT THAT YOU'RE LYING ABOUT ANYTHING..."
      "Yeah, yeah," I told her, impatience overcoming me now, "I know what'll happen."
      She growled at my lack of respect, but didn't say anything against it. I didn't care anymore. I wanted her out. I needed to check on the kid, what if something had attacked her?? No, I reset would have come. But things don't die quickly down here...
       Images of Frisk screaming in pain came to me. I clenched my fists.
      "SANS!" I snapped out of it.
      "Sorry about that, just thinkin' of any places I wouldn't have looked to find Chara."
       She glowered even more, moving now to the door. I opened the door and she moved to step out.
      "YOU'RE LUCKY TO EVEN BE ALIVE AFTER ALL OF THE DISRESPECT YOU'VE GIVEN ME, SANS."
      "Nah," I shrugged, "you're lucky I'm the one saving us."
      I shut the door. How did she know about the idea I was keeping from them?? I'd never told anyone else, not even Alphys.
      I had to go and check on Frisk. Fear washed over me as I ran.
     There it was, the wooden frame rotting from lack of care. The door was still closed. I breathed a sigh of relief- Frisk was okay.
        Composing myself, I casually opened the door, "Okay, little bird, you're free to come back now-"
       I stopped. The hatch was open.
     "Shit," I murmered, my mind racing. This was bad. This was very very bad. I ran back to the house, grabbing my blood-strained cleaver before dashing back into the shed.
      Without a second thought, I slammed the door and threw myself into the tunnel. God knows how far Frisk was now, I thought dizzily.
        Frisk. I'm coming. I whispered in my mind. I couldn't make a sound, couldn't call for her. I only hope she didn't make a sound either.
       We weren't the only ones in here.

°Frisk's POV°
I looked around me. The tunnel wasn't big, by any means. It had faded grey walls, and if I reached out I could estimate my fingertips would touch either side of the wall at the same time. The same with the ceiling. Reaching up, my fingertips brushed the top. Going onto my tiptoes, my hand could flatly fit.
      I was so cold, though. I shivered slightly, "I feel like I'm being watched," I whispered to Flowey, hoping he was still here.
      A vine wrapped around my shoulder, "I'll keep an eye on you," he whispered back.
      I nodded, taking a few steps forward. I looked around nervously. The whole corridor screamed in silence, as if the very air held onto a past atmosphere. It almost reminded me of some abandoned insane asylum that we had on the surface, and I could almost sense the deaths that occurred here.
       Why was this in Sans' shed? I gulped.
     "You feel it too, don't you," It wasn't a question, and I didn't answer it.
      "Believe me when I say Sans isn't everything he seems to be."
       I took another few steps forward, then, anger forced me on some more. Whatever happened here, it wasn't good. And it was Sans' fault.
       "Why are you helping me?" I asked Flowey, looking at his unblinking eye.
      "Why not?" He replied, "Chara wanted help, I helped her, and now you want help."
      Chara hissed in my head.
      "Besides, I'm still Flowey from before... Chara manipulated me again, but ever since you came here..."
      He looked away from me, "One moment, like now, it's a lot easier to understand what's going on. Other times, however..."
      Still walking, I said determinedly, "I can save the underground again, I know it."
       "Quiet." Flowey said shortly.
     I looked at him, surprised. He moved forward a little, before recoiling back.
      "Something's coming," he murmered, "I don't know what though..."
     "What do you mean you don't know?!" I hissed, "You know everything about the underground!"
      "Exactly," he replied, "so whatever this is..." He trailed off.
      "Hide."
      I looked around for somewhere- anywhere to hide. There was nothing, absolutely nowhere for me to go. Just grey walls covered in grime and age.
       Flowey had disappeared, and I was alone again.
      Fear bubbled in my throat, and I desperately sought for something to hide, even a particularly dark shadow would be better than nothing.
       Flowey appeared again, "I've looked around. There's nowhere to go-"
       Just stay still, and don't move. Chara's voice echoed in my head.
       I didn't have a choice. I could hear a soft moaning now, and I watched as Flowey sank into the floor.
      The thing coming towards me rounded the corner.
        You'd better be right about this, Chara, I told her silently.
        I always am. She whispered, before disappearing from my head again.
       I was completely alone.