{Chapter 13} :

Migraine by. Twenty One Pilots ^^

And picture of Kolton's wolf.

Avery's POV (Not in control):

I raise my head to take a look around the cell.  It looks the same as last time. Just add some scratch marks here and there. I try to move an arm forward, but see it wrapped in chains. These chains look more sturdy than the last ones. I yank at them, but they don't look even close to breaking. Great. Now how do I get out of here.

As if someone knew what I was thinking, I hear footsteps running in the hallway. From the smell, I can tell it's Kolton. How stupid can a guy be? I hear the footstep get closer to my cell. And now I have a way out.

Let me elaborate. Since his wolf is in control, he would do anything to help his mateAll I have to do is act like I am in pain and beg for him to get me out. But, I have to make sure he doesn't see my eyes.

I put my head down and pretend to cry. The sound of the door rattling combines with Kolton's growls.  I continue to "cry" and whimper.

"Kolton...." I say between sobs. "Let me out please. It hurts." 

The door snaps open and Kolton is standing in the doorway.  I stare at my legs and shake.  He runs to me and pulls me to him. I hiss from the chains pulling me arms. Damn, those things hurt.

"I'm so sorry." He says while scooting back towards the wall.

"Take them off. They are hurting me." I say while keeping my gaze on the ground.

He growls as I said this, and takes the chains in his hands. He breaks them off of the wall and then grabs my hands. My cries grow quiet as he pulls me to his chest.

"Mate." He growls while putting his head in the crook of my neck. He breathes in my scent and pulls back.  I guess he noticed I was still looking down because he grabs my chin and tries to lift my head.  I pull my head down and he growls at this. He sure does like to growl, doesn't he?

He then pulls me to him again and kisses my shoulder. He trails kisses up toward my neck.  I would be lying if I said this didn't feel good. Wait, he stops at where my neck and shoulder meet and sucks there. No, I know what he is about to do.  I slams my hands on his chest and try to push him.  Key word, try. He is keeping me in a death grip.

I feel his teeth elongate and bite into my neck. I freeze. He removes his teeth and licks at the mark causing sparks to spread throughout my body. 

He. Marked. Me. This mutt marked me! I push him back and look him in the eyes. My eyes turn darker as his widen. I stand up and walk over to him. He will pay.

I grab him by the neck and push him up against the wall. I tighten my grip as I stare into his now gold eyes. He takes this as an opportunity and kicks me away causing me to fall.

I stand back up and shift into a white wolf as he shifts into his gray and white wolf. I snarl and tackle him with him on his back. I am about to bite into his neck, but am thrown off by Skye. She pins me to the ground and sticks a needle in my neck. 

Everything starts to fade out and I go limp.

~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I need a name to call you all. If you have any ideas, let me know. I don't want to just call you guys all the time.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it is a bit short.  I would write more, but I am needing to sleep cause I have a exam tomorrow.

But, if today is your birthday then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Or HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

-Owl ^-^