{Chapter 15}

Kolton's POV:

One week. One week is how long she has been asleep. I feel terrible about what happened. I shouldn't have marked her. After she passed out realization had not only hit me but my wolf. We have eternally bonded her to us against her will. After a wolf has marked their mate they can no longer reject each other or cheat on each other. If they try to reject each other they would become sick and the same goes for cheating. But I can't imagine rejecting her, but I don't what her thoughts would be.

I feel like I had taken a step forward and one huge step back after marking her. Damn it! Why am I so stupid.

I run my hands through my hair, but stop when I see a slight movement from Avery. I intently watch her to see if she would move again. Her fingers twitch and her eyes flutter open. I see her beautiful eyes look up at the ceiling while confusion is visible on her face. Suddenly her face goes blank and she looks towards me.

"How long have I been out for?"

"For about a week." I watched her face to see if any emotion would flicker across her face, but she simply nodded and sat up. She pulled the IV out of her arm and goes to stand up. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to make her lay back down, but she simply pulled away from me and stands up anyway.

"You need to rest, Avery."

"I've been resting for a week. I think I have rested enough." She grabs her clothes that were on the bed and goes into the bathroom to change, but not before she says, "You can leave now. I'll see you at training tomorrow."

I stare at her expressionless face before looking at the mark on her neck. I feel terrible, but a small part of me doesn't regret marking her. I am pulled from my thoughts by the slamming of the bathroom door. I'll take that as a sign to leave now.

Please forgive me Avery. Maybe not now, but forgive me soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. It's more of a filler.

Also, I hope you are all okay after Hurricane Harvey and Irma. I was in Irma's path, but by the time it hit here it was a tropical storm.

And please do me a favor by checking out my new book, His Black Rose. I only have the Character Introduction and Prologue Pt. 1, but Pt. 2 will be out very soon.

Lastly (I swear this is the last thing) if your birthday is coming up Happy Birthday!!! But if your birthday has passed Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

~Owl ^-^ <3