Apology:

Hey my lovely Owlets! I just wanted to let you know that I am planning on updating soon.  I am extremely sorry for not updating the story for a few weeks.  The school year is coming to an end and I have been stressing out with trying to study for exams, practicing for Color guard try-outs this week, and trying to finish my Spanish course.  Again, I super sorry for making you wait for so long without an update.

I also wanted to address the few people telling me that I am not updating soon enough and that when I make an author's note as a full part, it is annoying.  This is not everyone, but so far I have seen a couple of people tell me this.  To me there is a difference between people politely asking for me to update and people telling me that I need to update quicker.  And the reason I don't put these kinds of apologies or important updates at the beginning or ending of a chapter is because I know some people skip over the author's note (something I used to do...whoops).  I am sorry if you don't agree with the way I make my author's notes, but this is how I do it sometimes.  Again,  I am not trying to start anything or call anyone out, I just wanted to inform everyone why I do this.

And if today is your birthday, Happy Birthday!!! If your birthday has passed, Happy Birthday!!! Last but not least, if your birthday is coming up, Happy Birthday!!!!

-Owl ^-^

P.S. Love you, Owlets <3