Day 5 & 6

"She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something."

The weekends were the worst. Natasha hadn't felt like that in her entire life but the entire Saturday and Sunday were just plain boring. All she wanted, in complete honesty, was to get back to work so she might get to see Steve again. This guy had taken over her mind completely. She both hated him and loved him for it.

Natasha spent most of her Saturday in front of some movies since the weather was still terrible. But the sky cleared up a bit that Sunday, so she decided to go for a walk. While being out, she figured she could just as well walk by the gallery. Because it would give her a good hour walk, andshe hoped she might get to see Steve randomly walk by. It was a silly thought. Natasha was well aware of that, but she couldn't stop herself from thinking things like that.

Steve wasn't at the art gallery of course. Why would he be there on a Sunday when it was closed? If he actually had been there, then Natasha might really have had to call the police, being worried about having a stalker after her.

Natasha walked home, took a shower and ordered some Chinese food, too lazy to cook herself. Her thoughts wandered to Steve a lot that weekend. She simply wondered what he was up to, and if he was thinking of her as well.

She was terrified of falling in love again, knowing she didn't handle her last heartbreak that well. But that's the thing when you start liking someone, you can't stop it no matter how scared you are. If you fall, then you fall. She just secretly hoped that someone would be there to catch her when she did.