Day 14

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."

Steve woke up slowly with a smile on his face. He opened his eyes and turned over to look at the left side of the bed where Natasha had been sleeping, but to his surprise, she wasn't there. The sheets on that side of the bed were messy, meaning someone had indeed been sleeping next to him. It hadn't just been a really good dream after all. His memories of Natasha dragging him closer to her and her intoxicating scent were also too real and strong to have been a dream. Steve got out of bed and put on some sweatpants before walking out of the bedroom.

"Natasha?" He said, but didn't receive an answer. He checked the rooms and realised she must have left. He went back to the bedroom and checked his phone. Two new messages.

N: Morning handsome. I had to hurry to work, and I didn't want to wake you. I'll call when I get off work.

N: Oh and I kind of stole your car... I promise to give it back!:)

Steve chuckled and walked out on his balcony, seeing that his car was indeed gone from its usual spot. This woman was surely something special, but he felt happy she was comfortable enough to borrow something as valuable as a car without asking. After all, he wanted to share everything with her.

S: Sounds great! And don't worry about the car. It just means you have a reason to see me again. :)

Steve put down his phone on the kitchen table and made himself some coffee when his phone suddenly made a low buzzing noise. He went over to the table and picked it up.

N: I'm pretty sure I have other reasons to why I wanna see you again. Last night, for example. ;)

Steve smirked, but decided to not answer the text. He had many things he wanted to tell her about last night, but he as pretty sure that whatever he wrote would make him look like a fool. So he decided that he'd just "happen" to drop by her work today. He had been there so many days in a row that it suddenly felt weird when Natasha didn't let him stay the other day.

He made himself ready and then decided to walk by the art gallery. If Natasha kicked him out again then fine, he'd just have to go home a paint since he is a bit behind on his paintings due to a certain redheaded woman. The important thing is that he'd at least get to see her.

He decided to walk there, not that he could take the car. The sun was big and bright on the blue sky and he didn't even need a jacket because of the heat, so he surely didn't mind walking. Once he got there, he first saw Maria in the lobby who smiled when he entered.

"Steve? I thought Natasha banned you from coming back here." She said.

"Oh she did, I thought I'd give it a try again though."

Steve suddenly turned his eyes to the doorway into the gallery when he heard Natasha's laughter. He smiled but it faded quickly when he saw the tall, brown haired and quite handsome man right next to her, holding her tightly by the arm.

"I hope you remember some things that I've told you at least." Natasha said with a chuckle.

"Oh I do, it was all very interesting. I'll learn it all in no time thanks to you." The man said, smiling at her.

"You'll do great." Natasha said before – finally -- turning her eyes towards the lobby where Steve stood. "Steve!" She said surprised but a smile appeared on her lips. "I thought I told you to not come here." She said, walking towards him with Brock right behind her.

"Yeah I know. I just thought I'd do a little pop by anyway." He said, looking at her lovingly.

"Cute." Natasha said. "This is Brock."