Day 13

"Art and love is basically the same thing. Instead of getting lost in a painting, you get lost in someone's soul."

N (7:01AM): Are you awake?

N (8:15AM): Sleepyhead, wakey wakey!

Steve rubbed his eyes and suddenly jumped at a loud noise.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you awake." Natasha said, chuckling a bit and put up the panting that had fallen to the floor.

"Natasha? What are you doing here?" Steve asked, happy to see her but confused.

"You do know it's over 10am right? And your front door was open, I didn't break in if that's what you thought. I'm not a stalker unlike someone else."

Steve chuckled a bit. Even though she did invade his privacy a bit, he really didn't mind. For all he know, he'd be the happiest man alive if he woke up to see her each morning.

"I made breakfast. Actually I bought it on the way over here. I can't cook." She said, sitting down beside him on the bed as she put a tray of waffles on his lap.

"Thank you." Steve said.

"You're not a morning person, are you?"

"Not really, no." Steve laughed.

"I've been up since 6. It feels like you'd be a morning person too though. When else do you exercise?" She said, looking at his bare chest before squeezing his arm a bit.

Steve blushed. "There's time for that."

"Hmm.." Natasha said. "Well, eat up. I made plans for today."

They finished eating the breakfast and Steve went to take a quick shower. Natasha walked around his apartment a bit, slightly bored but excited about the day they had in front of them. She went into his art studio and her eyes captured a big painting on the easel in the corner of the room. She walked closer to it, letting her fingers slowly drag over the colours of her own hair. Steve had painted her, looking back at him in the dark while moonlight fell on her figure. It was beautiful. She looked down and saw another painting of her, but in the sun. Her red locks almost burned in a red beautiful colour and she smiled at him in this painting. He must have been up for hours painting these. No wonder he was tired. She just couldn't believe he actually had painted her, of all things and people in the world.

"Hey, what are you.."

Natasha turned back, looking at Steve.

"You painted me?"

Steve itched his head a bit, looking rather embarrassed.

"Yeah.."

"Twice?"

"Yes.."

"I can't believe you did that."

"I'm sorry, I should have asked. I just got lost in it and.."

"No, it's okay. I love them."

"Really?"

She nodded, still looking at the paintings.

"I look so beautiful in them."

"Well, you are beautiful."

Natasha smiled a bit.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Depends, where are we going?"

"I just have to do a few errands that I'm forcing you along with, then I thought we could grab a quick lunch and I know you probably won't like this.. But I bought us tickets for the ballet tonight. I actually bought the tickets months ago. I used to dance myself."